• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tall4Life

I mean, getting a 19 year old on your team who still will get dominated by Lebron isn't much better. IT isn't gonna get younger, and it'll be a solid 3-4 years before a new guy will really make a difference

Um yeah that's kind of the point

you can't center your team around a 5'9" PG and expect to win championships and especially beat lebron

we have the tools for the long game with our picks and cap space

dakun

i love how all this destruction of the opponents is pretty much a psychological war between the Cavs and Golden States. The Finals hype is real to me.

It's not embarrassing. The Cavs and the Warriors are two of the best teams ever assembled. You are watching greatness happening before your eyes. Appreciate this.

No, this is embarrassing.
I'm not discounting how good the Warriors and Cavs are, I'm pointing out how bad the "#1 Seed" of the East is in the NBA Eastern conference finals.

The NBA should award everyone that tuned into this "series" with a free subscription to NBATV next season, and free ticket to any pre-2018 game next season.

Actually, can we suit up Shaq, Charles, Kenny. KG and whoever else they got on the sideline to play an exhibition 4th quarter?

megalowho

I mean, getting a 19 year old on your team who still will get dominated by Lebron isn't much better. IT isn't gonna get younger, and it'll be a solid 3-4 years before a new guy will really make a difference
C's have always been a rebuilding team playing ahead of schedule. No chance they pass up on the chance to draft and mold a player like Fultz, you need top level talent to win.

Tom Nook

3055519.jpg

No, this is embarrassing.
I'm not discounting how good the Warriors and Cavs are, I'm pointing out how bad the "#1 Seed" of the East is in the NBA Eastern conference finals.

The NBA should award everyone that tuned into this "series" with a free subscription to NBATV next season, and free ticket to any pre-2018 game next season.

Actually, can we suit up Shaq, Charles, Kenny. KG and whoever else they got on the sideline to play an exhibition 4th quarter?
I would be all for the free NBATV.

jman2050

I've never seen a blow out like this

The Nuggets got destroyed by 62 several years ago didn't they? And that's still the highest playoff margin in NBA history, or close to it?

EDIT - Never mind, it was only 58 points and the Nuggets were the ones destroying, not the ones being destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom