• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure let's give up uncontested 3s to prevent 2s, sure let's drive solo into their biggest and most skilled defenders.

Like I said, playing stupid.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
I fully expect some ref fuckery to make it go the full 7 even if it isn't close. NBA needs to salvage the product.
Funny you say that because I was just having this discussion about how somehow Dray and Steph will be in foul trouble most of the time and consequentialy be off the floor longer than normal stretches. I'd bet a good chunk of my savings on it.

Chase17

I'm pretty sure that is at least the 3rd 40+ point first quarter the Celtics have given up in the playoffs.

Edit: 2nd. Although there was a 39 and a 38

Trey

On the other hand, things like going 2-17 on threes in a half can derail everything in a hurry.

3pt offense seems so volatile it's ridiculous.

This is why Pop said he hates the 3pt shot. It's powerful when it's on, but when it's not?

You're playing the slots.

jman2050

This is why Pop said he hates the 3pt shot. It's powerful when it's on, but when it's not?

You're playing the slots.

That's just it though. You're playing the slots, but the math says the odds are always in your favor.

Creates a really weird offensive environment. Still a lot better than teams bricking 20 footers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom