• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizeezyc

should both of those teams advance, the Cavs win in 5 at the very most. I love me some Giannis as much as the next NBA fan (maybe my 3rd favorite player right now), but the Bucks have no chance to win 2.

The Raptors are done. You cannot recover from a asswhipping like tonight. The Bucks are a really long young team. They will win one game in Cleveland and one in Milwaukee. Giannis doesn't know how good he is. Talent wise, only Lebron is better in the East. If Parker was healthy, the Cavs series would be a toss up.

Hot take: With Parker, the Bucks lose in 5 easy. Not having him has been huge as his blatant disregard for defense and lack of ability to add enough elsewhere with the usage just means Bucks have been able to play more the way they need to with Giannis.

pislit

the toronto broadcast team is right; this is the raps' year, there is no growth, there is no process, this is the final product, and they dont look good against a potential-laden bucks team.

Yea I just turned to this Raps Bucks game.

TOR really is done. Damn. What happened to this team? I didn't watch them this season. I see all their all-star talent out there. I see Vallencunias. What the fuck is going on?

"The Cleveland Cavaliers erased a 25-point halftime hole to beat the Indiana Pacers 119-114 and go up 3-0 in their first round series. It was the largest halftime deficit overcome in the history of the NBA playoffs. The Cavs' largest deficit was 26 points."

http://www.espn.com/blog/cleveland-...ames-leads-cleveland-to-historic-comeback-win

I didn't realize it was a historic win.

He was on tonight.

And stats don;t do his game justice. His draw and passing sets up so many plays that aren't counted as assists.

Still no MJ :p

:D

Slizeezyc

Raptors should trade Valanciunas to the Celtics, they'd use him right.

What's the right way to use Jonas? I'm not aware there is one. I agree that if you're not giving him the ball when he's in he's functionally useless, but he's easy to expose either way.

Dizzan

MINI Member
the toronto broadcast team is right; this is the raps' year, there is no growth, there is no process, this is the final product, and they dont look good against a potential-laden bucks team.

Bucks are strong. Giannis' breakout year was last year. This year, he's a superstar.

He has a solid support from guys that learnt a lot this year. Beating the Raps is not a huge surprise.

Maker is a gun! Can't wait to watch his growth.

pislit

What's the right way to use Jonas? I'm not aware there is one. I agree that if you're not giving him the ball when he's in he's functionally useless, but he's easy to expose either way.

Potential? I mean, Horford is going to get worse as time goes by.

Toronto looks like absolute ass, I did not see this one coming. And when you look at the boxscore it's not like anyone in the Bucks is having a great game or anything, it looks easy and sad.

Basketball is a team sport

Yeah I know, but usually in a game with a score like this the leading team have one guy going off or the superstar playing legendary ball. Not what's happening tonight, Toronto looking like a guy playing air hockey with a girl he wants to bang and just egregiously letting her win.

3-9 Lowry
0-8 DeRozan

Raps being ass.

Seems like instant replay of what we saw from them last year.

Fucking Pacers....how shit do you have to be

To be fair, they ran into LeBron James and some of his friends. They aren't the first to lose to one of his teams via blown lead. It's not like they didn't try.

I mean Jonas doesn't solve any of the Celtics' issues, so this doesn't really compute either way.

what happeend to Jonas? I remember a couple of years ago expecting him to be one of the top 3 centers in the game. He looks...decidedly unremarkable.

smurfx

get some go again
lol omg i can't believe cleveland won that. i went to espn.com to see the scores and saw the cavs down by 20 and decided that it wasn't worth tuning in. :(

Fjordson

41-13-12

LeBron is a pretty good player, boys. Keep this shit up and he might be a star someday.
Honestly, while Lebron may not have the GOAT resume, it's getting difficult for me to not see him as the greatest individual player ever. If that makes sense.

(and no, not just saying this because the Cavs beat a bad Pacers team tonight)

Cipherr

Can't wait til the cavs don't win the championship

Lol, basically have seen a variation of this post on like 3 different forums tonight.

Them blue balls when the first half got you gassed and ready to shit on the Cavs, only for Lebron to go Super Saiyan and shit on your evening's plans to pop shit.
ft8TvpN.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom