• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the looks of the box score, it looks like Miles Turner lost the game for Indiana on 3-12 shooting. They are asking too much from the rookie to deliver in the playoffs.

that new Bucks arena looks amazing.

This is going to somehow end up with the Bucks winning it all.

I wouldn't mind seeing Giannis surpassing 9,000 and shocking the world to get the Bucks a chip. As a Cavs fan, I'm not greedy. I'm happy with the 1 we got. Though I wouldn't mind another, of course. :)

Bread

Banned
From the looks of the box score, it looks like Miles Turner lost the game for Indiana on 3-12 shooting. They are asking too much from the rookie to deliver in the playoffs.
he jacked up 3s at the end after the game was basically over. Don't analyze box scores they won't tell you that much

Mrbob

Really curious to see how game four of Bucks Raptors plays out now. Want to see if tonight was a blip or Milwaukee announcing to the NBA they are coming over the next couple years.

TTG

I only picked Toronto because I couldn't name more than 3 people who played for the Bucks, still can't. Regret it now. Raptors out there like "Clippers ain't got shit one me!" year after year, well done.

Hey Pacman, what do you think of the Raptors? Oh, ok.

It was a bit more complex than that.

He kept being forced to take shots late in the shot clock because Indiana's main scorers couldn't get looks and had to pass.

His shot wasn't falling despite mostly having decent looks. But ideally he wouldn't have to take those shots anyway.

Really curious to see how game four of Bucks Raptors plays out now. Want to see if tonight was a blip or Milwaukee announcing to the NBA they are coming over the next couple years.

It will end in broomsticks. They'll lose by 20 at least. Bucks took their souls tonight.

Trey

Raptors aren't anyone to make statement games over.

Jarate

Banned
wASZguD.jpg

Truth the Process

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
How many FT's has he taken throughout his career? Surely he'd be further up the overall points ladder.

I mean if he shot 90% then he'd move up 2 more spots.. but then you could say the same thing about all but Dirk/Kobe/Jordan above him... everyone else in the top 10 shoots about the same or worse than LeBron does.

It's strange his drop this year though.. he should be getting better not worse at them.

Dwane Casey said the Raptors got ambushed today.

Fire this clown.
Kidd has outcoached him like he did in the Nets series.

Casey will be fired if they lose in the first round.
He gets handed his best roster yet, and gets bounced in the first round?!?

Masai gotta make a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom