• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm rooting for OKC.

I think the Rockets are by far the better team, but I really can't stand the game that Harden plays. Besides, I'd rather see the rockets go down, but I'm not sure OKC will handle The Spurs. I really want OKC to get their WCF re-match, but I not sure they could win 4 of the next 5 against the Rockets anyway..

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
OKC gonna probably win tonight, but I still don't think it'll matter.

I think the Hawks might win won at home. That won't matter either.

Celtics on the other hand could come back from down 2-0.

I'm rooting for OKC.

I think the Rockets are by far the better team, but I really can't stand the game that Harden plays. Besides, I'd rather see the rockets go down, but I'm not sure OKC will handle The Spurs. I really want OKC to get their WCF re-match, but I not sure they could win 4 of the next 5 against the Rockets anyway..

Golden state would sweep the thunder even if KD got 0 minutes in that series.

I've seen Lou Williams be shit for every single post-season of his career as defenses tighten and he doesn't get calls

WTF is this god in front of me?

Man, this is the OKC that should have stuck around for the 4th quarter of the last game.
can they keep this up for another 14.25 quarters though?
or much less, just the rest of this game?

jdstorm

Banned
OKC are so much better then Houston when they play smart and dont do stupid shit.

However they keep doing enough stupid shit that Houston might have a chance to win this series 4-0

Gordon has played some great on ball defense against Westbrook this series

Rondo out, Blake out, Gobert out, Durant out. What a first round.

What did I fucking say.

Clippers-Jazz is a race to the hospital.

It's honestly depressing, not even funny for the Clippers or anything, this just fuckjing sucks.

jdstorm

Banned
???? What? They were playing great and only up by 7

OKC has had double digit leads in the 2nd quarter of the last 2 games this series. If they stay in control and keep building those leads Grizzlies Grit n Grind Style (good defense, sensible offense) this series should go their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom