• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

Umbooki

This is gonna be the year Conley finally makes the All Star game, I can feel it in my loins.

:(
He deserves it, but all the movement out West screwed a lot of players. Combine that with Memphis probably having another good (not great) season and it lowers his chances even further.

Be glad you have an awesome PG that's fun to root for.

Wrong.

Give all of those to King Kuzma.

Hopefully it lights a fire under Ingram.

Naaaaaaaah

Rockets biggest issue last year, after you sit down and think about it, was a lack of a dynamic and unpredictable offense. You could see the Rockets running their plays in your head with your eyes closed.

The idea of one of Harden/CP3 this year making a play that messes up the defense, not getting a good enough shot, and thus swinging it out to the second playmaker (who would be the best playmaker on most teams) to work with the already rotated defense sounds fucking amazing.

Warriors in 5, still.

We're projected at 30ish wins. I'll take that and Ball growing into a top tier point.

Spurs-GAF, my NFL team had its season prematurely ended due to injury and it appears that my man Brandon Paul made your roster.

I'd like to board the bandwagon. I understand that Kawhi is the best player in the NBA and that Pop is the GOAT, what else do I need to know?

Servbot24

Banned
Spurs-GAF, my NFL team had its season prematurely ended due to injury and it appears that my man Brandon Paul made your roster.

I'd like to board the bandwagon. I understand that Kawhi is the best player in the NBA, what else do I need to know?
Coach Pop is the best coach
Kawhi is a top 3 player
I believe there may be some other basketball players on the Spurs but don't quote me on that

bionic77

I'd like to board the bandwagon. I understand that Kawhi is the best player in the NBA and that Pop is the GOAT, what else do I need to know?
The Spurs are a great team to follow if you don't want to be a big baller.

For Big Ballers there is only one possible choice.

Also F the NFL. Welcome to the good side!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Ignore the fallen shambles of Lakers-GAF and you'll be fine. Welcome aboard.

I wonder how Kyrie is going to adapt to playing in a city for the first time.

Kyrie is adapting so well he's already a lifelong Celtic.

Irving told ESPN that his first seven weeks in Boston have given him new energy.

"It's been a lot more than I expected because, even though you hear so much about the Boston Celtics, you can only really truly understand if you're blessed enough to throw on a Boston jersey and be enriched in the culture," said Irving. "Just look at the banners around [the team's practice facility], man. This is every single day we understand what the tradition and culture was built here and what we're trying to uphold, and what we're trying to accomplish as the current Boston Celtics players.

"It's a high price, and it's high expectations, but it's well worth it. It's so exciting to see just the amount of culture that's here, man. That's what I'm more excited about. I feel it, I know it. I know I've only been here for a short amount of time, but the reception has been awesome, in terms of me getting traded here and seeing everybody here and all the fans and how excited they are for the season to get started."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...aces-high-expectations-culture-boston-celtics

n0razi

Top 3 2-way player for sure (arguably a very close #2 behind LBJ) but there are at least 5 others I would build a team around

phanphare

Banned
kobe during the trump debates

FCt6nPy.gif

Umbooki

Kawhi is Top 5.

LeBron
Curry
Durant
Westbrook
Kawhi

If we're talking about overall skill/impact on the game, that's my Top 5.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
1. LeBron.
HUGE GAP
2. Durant
3. Leonard
HUGE GAP
4-76: A bunch of dudes who don't play for the Pacers
This is wrong

Tier 0
Lonzo Ball
Kyle Kuzma

Tier 1
Lebron
Durant

Tiny gap

Tier 1.5
Curry
kawhi

Big gap

Tier 2
Westbrook
AD
Harden

Tier 3 is a bunch of established stars and risers. Not sure where Greek freak and kat fit. Maybe 2.5.

Gigglepoo

AD has to play more than 12 games in a session to be eligible for rankings. Him and Embiid are Inc until they put in a healthy season.

mjp2417

Banned
1. LeBron
2. Durant
3a. Steph
3b. Kawhi
5. Harden
6. Russ
7a. CP3
7b. Davis
9. Giannis
10. Wall
11. PG
12. Butler
13. Draymond
14. KAT
15. Gobert

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
popdagod
https://www.thenation.com/article/a-soulless-coward-coach-gregg-popovich-responds-to-trump/

”I've been amazed and disappointed by so much of what this president had said, and his approach to running this country, which seems to be one of just a never ending divisiveness. But his comments today about those who have lost loved ones in times of war and his lies that previous presidents Obama and Bush never contacted their families, is so beyond the pale, I almost don't have the words."

”This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner—and to lie about how previous presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers—is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all."

Would love Trump to whine on twitter about it. What will he do with a white military vet speaking out against him?

Top Bottom