• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K16 XB1 Online League

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
HELLO LEAGUE!

Over the past few weeks ive seen that not many members (if any) have been playing their games. As such, I have decided to sim the remaining cpu games. Games left are now user vs user. Please play all of your remaining games ASAP so we can try to get this season going again.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Hi Everyone!

After a couple of weeks of watching the league, no one is playing their games or even trying to set them up anymore other than like 3-4 people.

I am closing the league because no one is playing in it. I am sorry that we could not get it going but there does not seem to be much of a point to continue.

I am especially sorry to the members of the league who have been active and trying to play their games through XBL messages or Groupme or here. Thank you for at least trying to get this league going and play your games!! I feel we have reached a point where most of the teams that will be in the playoffs will have been there strictly off of simmed wins.. I will be deleting the league tonight.

Take care everyone, and I will see you on other XBL games!!

Smokey

I'm part of the problem, I had to send my game back to Gamefly for some other holiday releases.

Thanks for the effort

Top Bottom