• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBC's Community Official Thread - the next Arrested Development/Office/30 Rock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y-Z

Recently watched the entire season in 1 day when sick and loved it. Now i am sad because i have to wait so long :p

fisheyes

Sorry to bump with nothing new to talk about, but the last episode of the season just aired here in Australia. I've been avoiding this thread wherever possible to avoid any spoilers or whatever, but I just want to say this whole season was fantastic.

Also, the random 'bring back Conan' in the last episode made me laugh way more than it should have.

Messi

I can't wait for community to come back...its a little under a month now. Anyone volunteering to make the offical thread? It would be great if this time the title didnt have to mention all the other popular comedys to get people to click the topic :lol . Or perhaps we just say that community is 'Streets Ahead' of the big bang theory? :lol

Messi

snesfreak said:
So are we going to make a season 2 thread or just continue with this one?
edit: didn't see your post :lol

I think we should get some new digs to be honest. This topic is quite cluttered. Also everytime I see it title it angers me. :lol

Who would have thought this thread would make it to almost 8000 posts before the second season even started.

We should probably make a season 2 thread though. This one will probably double or tripple in size this season and mega threads aren't good for the GAF database and usually deleted by Evilore when they reach that size.

Messi

criesofthepast said:
Who would have thought this thread would make it to almost 8000 posts before the second season even started.

We should probably make a season 2 thread though. This one will probably double or tripple in size this season and mega threads aren't good for the GAF database and usually deleted by Evilore when they reach that size.

We can only hope the show gathers more viewers. I have a bad feeling about this season. Like the first season was so amazing, what if they can't reach those heights again or big bang theory kills it :(. I'd hate to see this show go down the drain.

Shaneus

criesofthepast said:

An S2 thread would be awesome, but then we'd need to repost those pics of Alison Brie again :lol

Shaneus said:
An S2 thread would be awesome, but then we'd need to repost those pics of Alison Brie again :lol
The S2 op should be just one giant post of Brie photos. No text needed. Don't forget Britta either.

Team Britta

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
snesfreak, you son of a BITCH.

TEAM BRITTA

mj1108

Shaneus said:

I would ask who wants to go through all 80 pages of this thread to find all the Brie pictures but knowing most in this thread probably have them all saved to their hard drive. :lol

Messi

Do it! We need somewhere new to reside. The Annie jizz tissues around here are getting difficult to put up with. Not that new topic would help come premier time the gif makers/Annie lovers will go into overdrive and we will get buried all over again.

snesfreak

Banned
Heh, apparently someone at Photobucket thinks this gif violates their terms, idiots.
pierce-circle2.gif

They can remove it as many times as they want, I'll just reupload it.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
So are we making a new thread or sticking with this one?

Sucks Zero doesn't post here so we won't get any new gifs. :/ Can't wait for the new season though.

Team Annie.

Dem legs.

Costanza was not a joke character, you don't spend so much time in certain threads and on GAF in general, then the joke was on Costanza.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
snesfreak said:
Count me out then, unless you want it to be nothing but
Annie
gifs :lol .
I'm scarred too.

I'll make it if no one else wants too. :) What should the title be?

NBC's Community Official Thread - better than Out Sourced/Office/30 Rock.

Vox-Pop said:
I'm scarred too.

We can have a knife fight over it. I can throw something together this weekend if needs be.

But I would not use that as the title. The show gets enough hate on GAF for the avatar bombing of Annie and then Costanza going crazy about it last year.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
PhoncipleBone said:
We can have a knife fight over it. I can throw something together this weekend if needs be.

But I would not use that as the title. The show gets enough hate on GAF for the avatar bombing of Annie and then Costanza going crazy about it last year.
If you want to do it, do it. I don't mind. I guess the thread title is a bit much. :)

Community |OT|

giga

Vox-Pop said:
I'm scarred too.

None of those three even touch Modern Family.

Vox-Pop said:
If you want to do it, do it. I don't mind. I guess the thread title is a bit much. :)

Community |OT|
I will let you guys know in here. I have a feeling Sunday is going to be a work day of assembling OPs. I have never made one for a show before, so this should be interesting.

Perhaps "Community Season 2 |OT| Now Costanza Free so the rest of the board will come in." Or "We promise not to rotate Alison Brie avatars daily."

snesfreak

Banned
Whoever makes the thread should put something about BBT in it, like "People who watch BBT instead of Community make Annie cry"
Don't have to do this, I just hate BBT and want it to fail so Community gets better ratings
DangerousMali said:
Community |OT| Everything else is streets behind

Can't wait for the new season, good luck to whoever the OP
That could work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom