• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Interest Thread: The ONLY 6* prestige dynasty on NeoGAF!

welp, another year, another NCAA online dynasty. here are some questions and the answers to those questions you might have.

Q: Why does this thread exist? Isn't there another interest thread?
A: Yes. but for whatever reason, tiburon only allows 12 players maximum in an online dynasty. there are more than 12 people interested in playing. so, we have 2 leagues!

Q: Doesn't the other league usually last longer than this one? Why join this one!?
A: it usually does. last year we were moving along just fine and then encountered a bug where we couldn't move the league forward. right around that time, madden showed up and the rest was history! hopefully NCAA doesn't have any game crippling bugs this year.

Q: Any differences between the two leagues?
A: Just one really: in this league, you can pick whatever team you want, regardless of prestige.

Q: Could I play in both leagues?
A: I guess if we couldn't fill the 12 in this league and there is no one else that wanted to play thats fine. Otherwise i'd rather have 12 different people in each league to give everyone a chance to play.

Q: Is this a sim league?
A: Yes.
-------------

Anyways, we have 12 spots to fill and should have a few available if you are interested in playing. So post if you are!

The people I know are in for sure:

1. FMT
2. DMczaf
3. CB
4. Luke
5. DCX
6. lonestar
7. pheeniks

LukeSmith

11113089-large.jpg

Top Bottom