• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for the reminder! Got caught up in Switch stuff yesterday, that I forgot to pre-order the Nendo and Figma.

Edit: Awww not up till Feb 19th :( Will keep it noted!

Replicant

Just when I thought I was out, they suck me back in with Kakashi:

wJJ2FxX.jpg

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Even the DX version isn't that expensive. But Nendoroids on the whole are getting a bit steep.

It depends what they come with. There's still a good amount that have been under $40. At least the Yen is low again :x

So apparently my Korra charged from Rightstuf. I had no idea ahe was already out! They charged me for my Sora and Shiro, but I was surprised to see the other charge for Korra. Then again, I don't think I ever notified myself on her release date :x

LtOrange

How does pre-ordering several figures from amiami at once work? I'm interested in the Zelda DX and Kylo nendoroid. Is it possible to get them shipped at once?

Bii

How does pre-ordering several figures from amiami at once work? I'm interested in the Zelda DX and Kylo nendoroid. Is it possible to get them shipped at once?

Yes, you can combine them. It'll give you that option.

Sometimes there are delays and it's impossible for them to ship it together. They will send you an invoice for the items that are in-stock for that month, though.

LtOrange

Yes, you can combine them. It'll give you that option.

Sometimes there are delays and it's impossible for them to ship it together. They will send you an invoice for the items that are in-stock for that month, though.

Awesome! Thank you for clearing that up.

Ban Puncher

Got caught slippin' and almost didn't get an order in for POP TEAM EPIC Nendos. All my usual haunts where long sold out but found the set still available at 1999.

Theonik

You can only combine them if they release in the same month. If one of them is delayed the order will be automatically split back.
Hlj is a slightly better option in that case due to their private warehouse feature. They also have easier cancellation policies.

LiK

Blizzard Store is selling it themselves. $50

http://gear.blizzard.com/nendoroid-tracer

MY WALLET WEEPS

Do Goodsmile ask for payment up front? If not I'll have to wait for AmiAmi.

they charge when shipping but GSC doesn't have any discounts. glad it's not exclusive. i'll wait for AmiAmi.

I like how it says "Classic Skin Edition". We're definitely gettig some sort of exclusive variant.

Yea, gonna be expensive collecting them all now.

Top Bottom