• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

Finishoff

a5wOSXt.png

Spotted in NYTF

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
D.Va and her merch are garb. Superior mech nendo accessory coming through

C4bqZaMUcAAdan1.jpg

C4bqZaNUYAEacfu.jpg

Will buy this at wonder fest for you. 80,000円 proxy fee, discounter just for neogaf.

Hi folks,

What's the best way to order Tracer for someone (i.e. me) who's living in Ireland? Never bought a Nendoroid before.

Cheers, luv!

I think she's up at Forbidden Planet, if you want to order domestically, otherwise AmiAmi, Hobbysearch, or Hobbylink Japan are probably your best bets.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Think I'll go with Forbidden Planet, £60 + shipping is okay if I don't get stung for imports.

That's a lot for a Nendo. If you ordered it from AmiAmi, You'd be paying about £30 for the Nendo, let's say about £8 for postage and if you're caught by customs (use SAL for a better chance to avoid this) another £10 on top, so we're talking £48, with a chance to get it for less if you're lucky.

In fact, Big In Japan has it for less and they're willing to mark the value of a parcel down to avoid custom. Though they take payment upon ordering.

SuMo Lillie
Fullmetal Alchemist Ed & Al
More Yuri on Ice
Syaoran Li
Ash and Pikachu
Little Witch Academia

My list is growing too big.
Damn GSC knowing that the way to my heart is Pokémon and popular Anime from the past

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
The anime basically became a huge JP Anitwitter meme.
The show looks pretty terrible itself but I've enjoyed catching up to it today.

Yeah it's been real cute to watch. I love how they use more uncommon animals. I can't even call it a guilty pleasure, because I enjoy it so much :x I just want them to learn that Kaban-chan is a "human" friend!

Wanderer5

After the megaton that was Overwatch and also more Disney stuff, I am like shoving off the rest, beside maybe Darkness from Konosuba if she is at wonfes (she has been hinted for a possible reveal in recent times).:p

Wanderer5

There like at least around 80 nendos here, not including nendo more and such.

And holy shit just notice Harvest Moon (?) Rin and Len nendo. :O

136.jpg

Okay you got me on this GSC. Time to trimmed my want list again!

Wanderer5

Time to recover I suppose. Okay think I am just going to try to only focus on overwatch nendos (and/or figmas, ugggh), and Mid-Autumn Moon Rin & Len for now.XD

Harvest Moon Miku is by far my favorite nendoroid I own and probably one of the best in the line period, so I hope Rin & Len turns out quite beautiful too.

Wanderer5

Meh I am done with Miku for the time being (only to now look at Rin and Len thanks to their harvest moon ver lmao), and I don't care so much for Snow Miku this year anyway.

Also they seem to be doing the 1000 JPY shipping for US for much of the special items on their store? That is pretty nice.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
With the 1k shipping and how gorgeous Snow Miku is this year I don't know if I can resist...

I kept looking at the price a few times and it did seem off. It used to be 2000Y before, didn't it? I wonder if this is the new flat rate pricing? Not that I mind! I got this and the Figma for it!

Wanderer5

I saw it for Tracer too, so guess currently just her and the wonfes stuff? Kind of hope this crops up for later GSC exclusives and such.:p

Top Bottom