• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

Theonik

Ravioli Ravioli dear god shoot the nazi loli.

So another Tomoko situation (wish we'd get a rerelase of her).
Well I shouldn't be a guide of Nendo buying. I have like 90 now. Don't be me.
Also the ultimate parts nendos which also own right now are pop team epic:
DDBUPHaVwAAIW1J.jpg
https://twitter.com/das_andere_ich/status/878294557539975168

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Fight Club Mako with bat - Wonderfest exclusive
Pop Team Epic with bat - bundle exclusive
Edward Elric with bat - GSC exclusive

They sure like making bats exclusive.

Replicant

I would pass on it. Some of the exclusive parts can be cool, but there aren't too many I'd consider essential.

I never watched the show (only the 1st OP title) - I know, I know *cringe*

But I want this so can someone please tell me if the Bat featured prominently in the series?

Theonik

I never watched the show (only the 1st OP title) - I know, I know *cringe*

But I want this so can someone please tell me if the Bat featured prominently in the series?
In a few occasions. Ed likes to make a bat using alchemy featuring a caricature of his face which he uses to bash faces in.

Erv

Is there a site with pics or all upcoming nendoroids? Want to see if there are any upcoming Nintendo or Pokemon related ones.
Also does Amazon sell a lot of fakes. I'm seeing MegaMan and Sonic for about 35 each. I thought these things cost around 50 each.

Bloodember

Is there a site with pics or all upcoming nendoroids? Want to see if there are any upcoming Nintendo or Pokemon related ones.
Also does Amazon sell a lot of fakes. I'm seeing MegaMan and Sonic for about 35 each. I thought these things cost around 50 each.
If its sold from amazon they are real, but if they're from third parties you never know, if it ships from china its obvious.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
If its sold from amazon they are real, but if they're from third parties you never know, if it ships from china its obvious.

Amazon is not in the clear from selling bootlegs. I'm not sure if they are in the clear from it, but they have before.

Chorazin

Ordered Edward Elric, absolutely couldn't pass him up after seeing the pics. The GF and I both love FMA so much, he was a must buy.

Yessssss. I just started watching Little Witch Academia on Netflix. It's so wonderful. Really washed the bad taste out of my mouth from A Handmaid's Tale.

I went to pre-order the Akko Nendo but it seemed like most of the Japanese shops were sold out, so I had to order her from BBTS.

Euphony

Banned
Does anyone have the Luigi figure and can you put his faceplate on other characters? This is important, thanks.

I don't have the Luigi one but I can say that Nendoroids are based on a standard form with interchangeability in mind. Switching out Luigi's faceplate for someone else's, or vice versa, should not be an issue.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I don't have the Luigi one but I can say that Nendoroids are based on a standard form with interchangeability in mind. Switching out Luigi's faceplate for someone else's, or vice versa, should not be an issue.

Pretty sure Luigi's faceplate is NOT going to work with other Nendoroids. There are a couple of Nendoroids (Mesousa, Pipimi, etc) which do not adhere to the standard faceplate connection shape.

f91a4a05bd9c4c8383137daefe6a8fe7.jpg

Euphony

Banned
Hmm yea now that I look at the Luigi Nendoroid it definitely is different. I probably should have looked it up instead of just assuming it was just a standard Nendoroid.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Ummm that's the one that just shipped for me. Was there a second Snow Miku this year as well?

I don't think it's shipped yet, as GSC Store charges a few weeks before release (I forgot to add mine to my "charging soon" list! Totally forgot!)

A Figma on an older Snow Miku was also released. Back then, they didn't have simultaneous Nendo/Figma releases, so I guess are now going through a backlog?

Top Bottom