• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neo-Nazi Site Declares "Holy Crusade" against Milo for being "Part-Jewish"

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.salon.com/2016/09/29/alt...art-because-milo-yiannopoulos-is-part-jewish/

The alt-right — the online community of inflammatory white nationalists which your parents think Hillary Clinton invented last month — is beginning to cannibalize itself, as The Daily Stormer declared a “Holy Crusade” against “the single greatest threat our movement has at this time”: Breitbart tech editor and chief troll Milo Yiannopoulos.

“We are going to invade Milo’s events and confront him,” Daily Stormer founder Andrew Anglin proposes before laying out a three-part plan for said confrontations. “He is taking our brand, our symbols, and turning them against us for a neocon-Jew conservative agenda.”
Yiannopoulos — who was permanently banned from Twitter for his involvement in an online harassment campaign against “Saturday Night Live” cast member and “Ghostbusters” co-star Leslie Jones — is currently on his “Dangerous Faggot” lecture tour of college campuses across the United States.

“Throughout the piece, Anglin brands Milo a ‘kike’ due to his part-Jewish ancestry,” Breitbart explained in its response piece. “According to Anglin, this is supposedly proof that ‘the Jews’ are trying to control the narrative of the right, an idea that has been pushed for centuries by anti-Semites and white supremacists alike.”

Platy

100%

6h3IroY.gif

It took long enoght if you ask me to something Milo did blow up on his face with his fans

Razzer

I seem to remember an article where a journalist attended a party with a bunch of these alt-right people. They asked her if she wanted to start a fake fight for publicity. I wonder if this is similar.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
This is something truly incredible! I hope these fuckers all eat each other alive.

FStop7

Banned
Oh the guy who decided to make a career of aligning himself with treacherous people is now experiencing treachery? You don't say.

The alt-right umbrella is very large and self-evidently consists of hateful and irrational individuals. It's inevitable that they'll eat each other up once the glue that holds them together (Donald Trump) goes bad.

Dr.Acula

Banned
I just listened to Milo on Joe Rogan's podcast from a few months ago. For a dude who claims he isn't racist, he certainly says a lot of racist stuff. It's almost as if merely being called racist is the most offensive thing, more offensive than calling for mass deportation.

Milo once changed his name to Miles Wagner and started running around wearing a Nazi Iron Cross necklace, so I'm sure he's elated by this news...

Huh, so he's not their gay jew shield anymore. Cause all this time they could prop him up to show they're not bigots, but now it's finally got to them.

Biske

Surprised something like this hasn't happened sooner.

When establish that being an aggressive Dick head and attacking everyone for any reason is the norm and anybody who doesn't like it is some kind if PC pussy afraid of the truth and telling it like it is, it's only a matter of time before you yourself become the target

Maybe him and Glenn Beck can give speeches on what it's like to lose control of the crazy train.

This is pretty much the history of extreme (as opposed to institutional) white supremacist orgs in the US. That's why there's like hundreds of groups claiming the KKK brand. Everyone wants to be Fuhrer.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I thought he was a devoted Catholic.

Doesn't matter to anti semites. The fact I'm not a practicing Jew wouldn't stop your average neo nazi trump supporter from trying to bash my head in.

Ithil

Hateful idiots who can't even keep it straight as to who they hate or why begin to hate each other for idiotic reasons.

A shocking turn of events.

hobozero

When all is said and done, my biggest questions about this entire movement is: where the hell do they get the energy? I mean, going to his events just to be shitty? All the shitposting online, etc.? Hate is exhausting! I have shit to do that doesn't involve being a stain on humanity, and I can barely find the energy some days to make dinner. Where do people get the stamina to be horrible day in and day out, and be innovative in their horribleness on top of that?

I just don't get it.

When all is said and done, my biggest questions about this entire movement is: where the hell do they get the energy? I mean, going to his events just to be shitty? All the shitposting online, etc.? Hate is exhausting! I have shit to do that doesn't involve being a stain on humanity, and I can barely find the energy some days to make dinner. Where do people get the stamina to be horrible day in and day out, and be innovative in their horribleness on top of that?

I just don't get it.

That's why most of this stuff only happens online. It takes just as much energy to troll the shit out of some poor soul on Twitter as it does to say, read and post on NeoGAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom