• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neo-Nazi Site Declares "Holy Crusade" against Milo for being "Part-Jewish"

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: the "Let them fight..." mentality...

Y'know... I hate the alt-right and Milo Yan-whatever-his-name is as much as the next man, but, I dunno, I'm not going to endorse (or turn a blind eye to) hate crimes against Jews just because that particular Jew happens to be someone who I don't like.

Y'know... I hate the alt-right and Milo Yan-whatever-his-name is as much as the next man, but, I dunno, I'm not going to endorse (or turn a blind eye to) hate crimes against Jews just because that particular Jew happens to be someone who I don't like.

The man was using himself as a mascot for vile people who attack and harass minorities of all creeds, including the groups that he belongs to, and even took part in a lot of abuse himself. If he doesn't see blowback like this as a sign that maybe whoring himself to hate groups for attention and money is a bad idea then I can't be expected to feel that bad for him.

Milo is a Nazi who makes his money ripping off gullible Nazis.

I have no idea how Milo thought he was going to pull off being a gay, Jewish Nazi. This isn't like David Clarke being a Trump fan, a lot of Nazis don't care about the cover that Milo provides from being gay and Jewish.

Yeoman

I don't think people are advocating that.
People are just pleased (and probably not surprised) that this terrible "alt-right" movement is finally starting to tear itself apart.

Slayven

When all is said and done, my biggest questions about this entire movement is: where the hell do they get the energy? I mean, going to his events just to be shitty? All the shitposting online, etc.? Hate is exhausting! I have shit to do that doesn't involve being a stain on humanity, and I can barely find the energy some days to make dinner. Where do people get the stamina to be horrible day in and day out, and be innovative in their horribleness on top of that?

I just don't get it.

Milo makes good money off these fuck tards.

Hell he fooled them into giving him money a few times

Sinfamy

I know right?!

He's on a "Dangerous faggots" tour..... Let that sink in.
It's "Dangerous Faggot".
I don't like Milo, but I think that's brilliant, I see nothing wrong with gay people taking back these words, similarly to how black people took back the N word.

And let's not get started on a debate about what should and shouldn't be on a college campus, censorship is not a liberal position.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
I remember reading an article in guardian where a reporter who knew Milo before he went into this extreme, visited one of his recent lectures. One of people she met was some other prominent alt-right blogger who approached and asked if she's willing to participate in a made-up online feud between the two of them, because it would be a good ad for both of them.

I wonder if this is just something along the same lines.

It's "Dangerous Faggot".
I don't like Milo, but I think that's brilliant, I see nothing wrong with gay people taking back these words, similarly to how black people took back the N word.

And let's not get started on a debate about what should and shouldn't be on a college campus, censorship is not a liberal position.

So what is the lecture about?

I don't even want to google it because I'm afraid of what I'll read. Given who milo is I can't imagine the lecture is about empowering homosexuals..

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Gee, who would have thought that allying yourself with neo-nazis wouldn't be the best idea....

Hahahaha why are his people turning against him now?

Gay right-wingers are really low on the totem poll. It's not enough that they happen to be "one of the good ones". Also, he's gay AND Jewish, so that doesn't help matters either.

fuzzyset

Jesus the Daily Stormer is really some crazy ass shit. I googled it and their site description is "Daily Stormer – The World's #1 Alt-Right and Pro-Genocide Website". How is that real?

Platy

Why do people use this version lol he only says fight.

The one with the full quote was nowhere near the top of the google search ... why do you think my gif was the THIRD post ? I tryed =/

Milo is almost a mascot for the alt-right and they are the neonazis in question. We are saying "let them fight" because it is bigoted racist homophobes hating jews hating on a bigoted racist homophobe hating jews.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
So in a nutshell

sbK917O.gif

Kaizu

Did anyone actually look into it? I read the original article and the website has Pokémon on their banner and it was written with a well constructed schedule for Milo's tour with tons of information like how an advertisement will look. It was written in a tone that sounds more like encouraging people to visit his tour than anything. The whole article reads like a farce to promote his show and court people who wants to see this fake infighting. Then all the comments are outlandish memes that clearly done out of jest.

I don't know man. It reads like satirical material to me and the whole purpose is to let other fell into the trap and think an infighting is going on when none of that is happening.Like they want people to take it seriously so they can laugh at them or something. It's shock humor done in bad taste and the whole reason is to rile people up and take them seriously even though it's just one big farce and they know it. Their whole purpose is to let people take the article at face value and make a fool of themselves reporting it seriously because they know people don't really look into it.

Internet is so confusing now. Obviously ridiculous piece like this is taken seriously. I myself have doubts if it's all just one big joke or something else even though I am sure it's just edgy shock humor.

novabolt

Looks like Milo's business of trolling has caught up to him. He has no more sides he can switch to and no one will buy his BS anymore. What a time to be alive!

Burn, burn!!!!

black-wrestler-gif-smiling.gif

People are burning and it ain't even a Saturday yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom