• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Crisis

Banned

First time posting in one of these threads. February was a big month here and I have a fair bit of stuff to show for it. Got a new laptop to replace my POS old one. It isn't fancy but it gets the job done. Also got a new 16GB iTouch and a shiny new PSP slim to go with it. :D

Game purchases were kind of light this month but I ended up getting Loco Roco and Ultimate GnG to go with the PSP. Professor Layton is really good and I don't regret picking that up for a minute. If I had held off on posting this Patapon would have been in the list as well. On the PS3 side Devil May Cry 4 held me over really well. Probably picking up The Show among other things next month though. On Blu-ray I picked up some new movies and some I missed out on in the last few months.

crispyben

CTLance said:
Theoretically I'm still on a self-imposed "Wii game buying strike" since my Wiis onboard memory is full (no place for saves -> no games).
Couldn't you just delete a VC game to make some room?

Shins

Banned
Magnavox 37 in. 1080p, 40 GB PS3
nyw5s3.png

some games
spghds.png

YagizY

This is my first pick-up post so I am quite excited. Feb was a very busy month. I grew disenchanted with over-priced next gen games and since I'm a college kid on a budget I decided to rediscover my PS2. I never really played it much so I made a lot of pick-ups.

IMG_0021edit.jpg

ibu

Right this is me updated for the month: been a very good month actually.

2myvznt.jpg

- Kane and Lynch (promo) - in plain jewel case.
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma
- War and Peace - Leo Tolstoy [New acclaimed translation]
- Phillip Pullmans Dark Materials - 'The Subtle Knife' and 'Northern Lights'
- Final Fantasy X-2
- Fade to Black
- Z.O.E - my second copy one of my mates nicked the MGS Demo from my last copy (admittedly what caused me to make my Ps2 purchase)

Not shown:

- Louis Riel - A Comic Strip Biography, no sooner have I read it my friend pinches it.

*Apologies for crappy mobile phone picture - can't find digi cam dock*

AmMortal

Banned
Planning to receive on tuesday:

Planet terror Poster( huge and awesome)
Bleach door scroll.
Ikki tousen figure ( nice..)
3 fate stay night/hollow atarxia 35" anime posters ( ow hell yeah,...)

This week:
fatestay Saber figure. *Drools*
Ishii arisugawa figure.(exeptional)

Next week or Week after

I can upload pics before I actually get them, if you guys want to but I'm not sure yet, just ask and I will.

I will keep this as a check list, so everytime I get something I will X it..Good Idea huh?

ibu

Warrior300 said:

Bleach door scroll.

This week:

Next week or Week after

I can upload pics before I actually get them, if you guys want to but I'm not sure yet, just ask and I will.

I will keep this as a check list, so everytime I get something I will X it..Good Idea huh?

Take real photo's not stock ones though, you will get flamed otherwise. Check out the responses to other stock photo posts. Even if the quality is crap the fact you post a real picture will gain you respect.

Wilsongt

Cell phone camera isn't going to work for this one so I'll just list my pickups for the month:

Endless Ocean
Super Mario Galaxy
Lost Odyssey + Guide
Super Smash Brothers: Melee(I think that was this month...)
Family Guy: Blue Harvest deluxe edition DVD set.

My most cherished purchase of the month was my Magnovox 32" LCD HDTV.
Also picked up XBox360 Component HD cables. I should have went for the HDMI cables, but I wasn't completely sure if my TV supported HDMI. It does, apparently. But, the cables were only $6 so I grabbed them.

So happy I can finally read the frickin' text in my 360 games now. I was using a SD 19" TV.

Bii

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

Rock Band for Xbox 360 (not pictured: big box it came in)
Sandisk 4GB Extreme-III CompactFlash Card

zoku88

And in this post, I shall show how my photo skillz pale in comparison to everyone else's T_T

First up: Sam & Max Season One Soundtrack

And PW

zmet

I bought another Saturn just in case my old launch day one craps out.
6INd-36UY--sBPzgbWzczdDxXARWIpXZTJTfofN7i-LjN-ubj1aiK5XsxnXOfgvBWBkLg7bpHldKBC7lTvZwC1Jb5SxzOvxfHHB0wu1_S6k

I also got Stick as well, but I just didn't have the balls to take it out of the packaging and transform it. Especially when the windshield can break off with little effort (just like below).
hQF7T0rTNPT7WEPmBrh7kuLha1LCb9vCIGLe5ojOueME4uK--pmbqvaao2O03dxxd1dDc-H9j1JIFXNOKWy4doysWbQzPc40b2erzTJkpZs

Warrior300 said:

Bleach door scroll.

This week:

Next week or Week after

i bet your mailman hates you.

Chorazin said:
Picked up a 19" Samsung Syncmaster 906BW monitor to add to my podcast studio area. I was glad it works perfectly with my MacBook, I'd read horror stories on the net from people who couldn't get monitors to work correctly with Macs, but this worked like a total charm.

2286390850_dc0b35c728_b.jpg

Wait, how did you do that? I thought that wasn't possible with the Macbook.

Flunkie

Banned
Well, a couple days ago I [stupidly] hard bricked my old launch PSP. Didn't have a JigKick Battery/Magic Memory Stick, so I went out and picked up a Slim for the time being, until I can get me a Pandora Kit. I just took my old Phatty apart for shits 'n' giggles. The Slim is awesome, though. When I first took it out of the package, it felt like a toy! :lol

DSC01332.jpg

DSC01331.jpg

Just got Langrisser Tribute for the Saturn in the post, it's Langrisser Dramatic Edition (Langrisser 1 & 2), Langrisser 3, Langrisser 4 and Langrisser 5 with a nifty case and art book;

DSCF0345.jpg

Blablurn

r9juit.jpg

Ayumi Hamasaki - A Best II

122kg1l.jpg

From left to right:

Nightmare - The World (Death Note Theme)

MUCC - Fuzz

M-flo <3 - Summer Time

b.e.r.g

Glass Brain said:
http://i25.tinypic.com/bfq52d.jpg
Sweeeeeet! I love the feeling of opening a huge box of brand new pc parts :D

Just bought this:
IMG_1852_fix.jpg

Wanted to pick up Sins of a Solar Empire, but turnes out norway hasnt done its part to deserve a release yet =(
Big UT fan though, so had to get UT3 sooner or later anyway. Nice platform for modders to, dont want to miss out on that ;)

FoxhoundNL said:
Just discovered the magic that's Silent Hill huh? Me too. The series is among my favourites since I played through Origins. Then I bought all the others. Great pick-ups :D.

Nope I had to re-buy all my SH games because I somehow managed to lose them. LOOONG story. :lol

Roxas said:
And you were doing so well until the Justin Timberlake blu-ray

sorry dude but I like JT. :(

My first music blu-ray and fuck the haters the audio is awesome.

btf1980

BigBlackGamer said:
sorry dude but I like JT. :(

My first music blu-ray and fuck the haters the audio is awesome.

Yeah, the audio is phenomenal. If you don't have Shakiras Oral Fixation on blu-ray, get it....it's probably the best sounding concert disc, up there with NIN Beside You In Time.

btf1980 said:
Yeah, the audio is phenomenal. If you don't have Shakiras Oral Fixation on blu-ray, get it....it's probably the best sounding concert disc, up there with NIN Beside You In Time.

might have to check both those out.

Top Bottom