• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT8| Who wants to talk about Murders?

What shall El Topo's avatar be?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sawneeks

Banned
Hello friends! Little late this week but just wanted to give you all a heads up that we will be having Gafia Plays Mario Kart again! This time though it's going to be a bit earlier, roughly 4 hours earlier to be exact. :x

Gafia Plays Mario Kart 2: Electric Boogaloo will be this Sunday at 12 PM PST or:
red_1494183600.png

Let me know if you're interested! I'll ping you on Discord when it starts!
1. Sawneeks
2. Roy
3. Burb
4. Palmer ( maybe )
5. Fireblend ( maybe )

Also if you're interested to see the last Gafia Plays, our dearly departed Mazre filmed it! It was his last film before the spider got him. Poor Mazre. :'(

We also might play some Tetris as well!

Palmer_v1

Hello friends! Little late this week but just wanted to give you all a heads up that we will be having Gafia Plays Mario Kart again! This time though it's going to be a bit earlier, roughly 4 hours earlier to be exact. :x

Gafia Plays Mario Kart 2: Electric Boogaloo will be this Sunday at 12 PM PST or:
red_1494183600.png

Let me know if you're interested! I'll ping you on Discord when it starts!
1. Sawneeks
2. Roy

Also if you're interested to see the last Gafia Plays, our dearly departed Mazre filmed it! It was his last film before the spider got him. Poor Mazre. :'(

We also might play some Tetris as well!

I'm a maybe.

Heys murderers

Who's available and champin' at the bits for more murders?

I've got (so far):
  1. hey_monkey
  2. *Splinter
  3. SkyOdin
  4. Dr. Worm
  5. acohrs

Natiko

Banned
so is that a YES I WANTS MORE MURDERS or what natichan
This is trap. I say yes and then get put twenty people down on a replacement list D:

But yes. Can slot in as replacement as well if there's enough regular sign ups. I assume this is for Infamous?

Sawneeks

Banned
smh

Between your perverse love for 50 ppp and your deviant food opinions (hatred of pineapple on pizza and chocolate ice cream and love for candy corn), I don't how I ever forget how awful you are.

<3

<3

It's okay, OA. You'll see the truth in everything one day.

Saw knows what's up

See? Even Nat agrees. We can't be wrong!

Where do these Mafia games happen?

We hold them here on GAF in their own threads. We have 2 games running right now which you can find here: Anime and Arkham Mafia. We do have all extra threads ( spectator, Mafia secret chat, etc. ) held on our own website called OuterGafia that we do require you to have an account for but that's it, the rest are here.

And like Yn said, we're looking to start a new game fairly soon! We're always open to new players as well if you're interested!

InFamous is 23 and Pineapple Pizza is 20

Oh, there's two in the works! I'd do whichever (not that you were asking me). I GO WHERE I'M ORDERED. But since I'm going to change my playstyle regardless of how I'm assigned, I'm sure I'll be killed immediately. Thanks in advance.

He, GMT+12! I'm confused by the different themes though, are they basically window-dressing/different rules?

Totally window dressing, pure bait for pulling new players.

The rules are the same, but there's a lot of variability in what roles/special rules can be used per game.

Top Bottom