• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT8| Who wants to talk about Murders?

What shall El Topo's avatar be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Saw knows what's up
Please don't tell me actually agree with all of those points, Natiko. Please
<3

It's okay, OA. You'll see the truth in everything one day.
I already do, I just hope you'll one day you'll stop oppressing your tastebuds (and your GAF browsing experience)
See? Even Nat agrees. We can't be wrong!
I hate to break it to you Sawneeks...

I guess more time for everyone to catch up. Hopefully the days don't rack a thousand posts per phase.
Let me tell you about the time where we had an NX themed game...

There's a small minimum requirement re: posts. But speaking of, have you guys ever had one where the number of posts per day phase was capped? I was just idly thinking that would be weird and maybe unworkable but then it made me curious.

SkyOdin

There's a small minimum requirement re: posts. But speaking of, have you guys ever had one where the number of posts per day phase was capped? I was just idly thinking that would be weird and maybe unworkable but then it made me curious.

I think in the Gods game there was a special rule activated where for one day, everyone had a post maximum of ten posts. It was harsh.

Sophia

I think in the Gods game there was a special rule activated where for one day, everyone had a post maximum of ten posts. It was harsh.

Yup. It was Day 2 of that game.

I actually considered running a game where ten posts per day was the max for the entire game. :p

cabot

The opening fluff action in election still cracks me up.

A time where we could laugh at politics instead of cry.

Sorian

Banned
I don't feel like reading further up the post chain to see who we are responding to but did anyone link the best balanced game ever?

Fat4all

Banned
Quarantine?

rBYc4tkIeLCNy.gif

Sawneeks

Banned

Y'know, we really need to make a Gafia version of this. Instead of war images it should flash to different images representing various games. Volcano Island, Of Gods and Men, a picture of Blarg's avatar....

I don't love candy corn, but I don't dislike it either. The rest we're in complete agreement on. Join us.

Not the best answer but I'll take it.

Join us, OA. Together we can rule the galaxy!

I'm sorry but there isn't a second Volcano Island
yet

DON'T YOU DARE.

DON'T YOU DARE PLAY WITH MY HEART LIKE THAT, SPLINTER.

DON'T MAKE PROMISES YOU WON'T KEEP.

Ourobolus

Banned
Y'know, we really need to make a Gafia version of this. Instead of war images it should flash to different images representing various games. Volcano Island, Of Gods and Men, a picture of Blarg's avatar....

There was one for NX, I think. Let me see if I can dig it up.

EDIT: Found it.

20X8wXH.gif

Hi everyone!

Exciting NEWS! We are finally going to resolve the GREATEST QUESTION OF ALL TIME about which faction holds the TRUTH ABOUT PIZZAS!

Sign-Up for Pineapple Pizza Mafia is here! Put your hands up and let your opinions be counted! Join us in a game where we murder each other over trivial opinions over food choices!!!

Current Pizza Warriors:
01. [m] isaacnukem - New - UTC+8
02. [m] Moonkid - New - GMT+12
03. [m] SkyOdin - PDT
04. [f] hey_monkey - EST
05. [m] SexyFish - EST
06. [m] Dr. Worm - EST
07. [m] acohrs - GMT
08. [m] Natiko - EST
09. [m] StanleyPalmtree - GMT+12

Sophia

vnigqueodub1.gif

Oh, before anyone asks: The game is role madness, although on the saner end of the scale. If you were to use Crab's scale, it would sit firmly between a 7 and an 8.

Sawneeks

Banned
Exciting NEWS! We are finally going to resolve the GREATEST QUESTION OF ALL TIME about which faction holds the TRUTH ABOUT PIZZAS!

I would like to redeem my free admission to Pineapple Pizza Mafia please.

need to show these people once and for all what a real pizza is.

Sophia

Me!

hehehehehehe

Don't believe his lies.

And Natiko I accept bribes. $25 for alignment or power choice. $50 for both. Send it to my Paypal. If the role you request is not available for whatever reason you'll get the closest role possible. No refunds! :p

SkyOdin

Hold on, weren't we going to run InFamous Mafia? Wasn't that what I signed up for?

Oh well, I'll take a large pepperoni and italian sausage pizza.

Sawneeks

Banned
Don't believe his lies.

And Natiko I accept bribes. $25 for alignment or power choice. $50 for both. Send it to my Paypal. If the role you request is not available for whatever reason you'll get the closest role possible. No refunds! :p

Anything to not be associated with those pineapple on pizza scum.

Hold on, weren't we going to run InFamous Mafia? Wasn't that what I signed up for?

Oh well, I'll take a large pepperoni and italian sausage pizza.

Melonrabbit has had to postpone InFamous mafia due to real life being a difficult beast to tame :3

BUT !

PIZZAS ARE ALWAYS DELICIOUS \o/
except the ones with pineapples on them :<

I can pretend to like pineapple on pizza for the sake of a game, but I want everyone here to know the truth. I stand with the side of good. Fuck pineapple (on pizza; otherwise it's delicious).

I can pretend to like pineapple on pizza for the sake of a game, but I want everyone here to know the truth. I stand with the side of good. Fuck pineapple (on pizza; otherwise it's delicious).

i know u were one of the smart ones, monkiki

i just knew it

you and me and sawneeks and natiko and sophia

we are the bastion of sanity against the unforgiveable trespasses that are pineapple pizzas !!!
here we stand at the edge of the world, against the oncoming horde of TERRIBLE TASTES !!! (&#12494;&#3232;__&#3232;)&#12494;

THE HORNS HAVE BEEN SOUNDED

PREPARE TO ARMS

Hey, leave me out of this until the game is over.

I'm the game master. I must present an aura of neutrality, and accept all possible ways of life.

That way I get more bribes, clearly! /s

our numbers are continuously dwindling !

WE ARE THE DEFENDERS UPON THE WALL

WE ARE THE FIRST AND LAST LINE OF DEFENSE

&#12542;( &#65381;`&#8979;´&#65381;)&#65417;&#65438;

Top Bottom