• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT8| Who wants to talk about Murders?

What shall El Topo's avatar be?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bowlie

Banned
i know u were one of the smart ones, monkiki

i just knew it

you and me and sawneeks and natiko and sophia

we are the bastion of sanity against the unforgiveable trespasses that are pineapple pizzas !!!
here we stand at the edge of the world, against the oncoming horde of TERRIBLE TASTES !!! (ノಠ__ಠ)ノ

THE HORNS HAVE BEEN SOUNDED

PREPARE TO ARMS

palmer_v1 - 04/18/2017
I have learned a dark and terrible secret about a spider down under tonight
and now I have to go to sleep
Ferret - 04/18/2017
Be careful Palmer
yn - 04/18/2017
????
Ferret - 04/18/2017
Spiders stalk the dream realm
yn - 04/18/2017
; __ ;
why is everyone betraying my confidence
falls to the ground dramatically
palmer_v1 - 04/18/2017
It's what you deserve for putting pinapple on pizza

I have receipts, don't try to weasel out of this.

---

If real life wasn't a busy mess, I'd join pineapple pizza mafia; sounds pretty fun~

roytheone

73b0e6164dae0010bdeff241f0e50e86.jpg

#teampineapple

I'll overthrow YnnnY

With my pineapple pizza propaganda

NO SCIENCE DOGGO! NOT YOU! NOT YYYOOOUUUUUU TOO???!!!

I have receipts, don't try to weasel out of this.

---

If real life wasn't a busy mess, I'd join pineapple pizza mafia; sounds pretty fun~

dont believe palmer's lies >:C

#teampineapple

we're surrounded everywhere by people (and owl) who needs saving from their atrocious food choices ; __ ;

Current Pizza Warriors:
01. [m] isaacnukem - New - UTC+8
02. [m] Moonkid - New - GMT+12
03. [m] SkyOdin - PDT
04. [f] hey_monkey - EST
05. [m] SexyFish - EST
06. [m] Dr. Worm - EST
07. [m] acohrs - GMT
08. [m] Natiko - EST
09. [m] StanleyPalmtree - GMT+12
10. [f] Sawneeks

10 more pizza warriors spots!!!

RetroMG

Ya'll are talking a good game on this pineapple thing, but I see ten open slots on the actual game.

If you feel so strongly about this, prove it.

Sawneeks

Banned
I'd love to, but it's Mother's Day, so I am going to be out.

No worries. o/

I both remembered and kinda forgot tomorrow was Mother's Day?? I remembered enough to get my Mom something but simultaneously forgot when thinking about getting people together for MK. :x

Ya'll are talking a good game on this pineapple thing, but I see ten open slots on the actual game.

If you feel so strongly about this, prove it.

THE GAUNTLET HAS BEEN THROWN DOWN!

WHO HERE IS BRAVE ENOUGH TO ENTER THE RING AND FIND THE TRUTH ONCE AND FOR ALL?

Whichever side wins this will be the official stance of Gafia in regards to Pizza.

Bring your A-game folks, we're playing for realsies now. (ง'̀-'́)ง

roytheone

darryl
he / she / they
anime mafia

We can put you on the replacement list for anime, but since that game is in its end fase and we have enough replacements already, the chance of actually getting in it are pretty slim. You could also sign up for pineapple mafia though, that is recruiting and needs players.

Darryl

Banned
We can put you on the replacement list for anime, but since that game is in its end fase and we have enough replacements already, the chance of actually getting in it are pretty slim. You could also sign up for pineapple mafia though, that is recruiting and needs players.

this is an outrage, roy. i deserve to be treated better than this. frankly, i demand to be signed up for pineapple mafia

Verelios

I'm going to watch the great Pineapple massacre on the sidelines waiting for the eventual (Come on guys) Gundam Mafia that I'm sure is just a moment away.

Guys.

I'm going to watch the great Pineapple massacre on the sidelines waiting for the eventual (Come on guys) Gundam Mafia that I'm sure is just a moment away.

Guys.

You can't rush perfection. Be patient, don't let your​ soul be weighed down by gravity.

Enjoy watching the gafia pineapple civil war.

Top Bottom