• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT8| Who wants to talk about Murders?

What shall El Topo's avatar be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
wCJdY3h.png

Pizza Warriors
01. [m] isaacnukem - New - UTC+8
02. [m] Moonkid - New - GMT+12
03. [they] Darryl - EST
04. [m] Lifeline - EST
05. [m] SkyOdin - PDT
06. [f] hey_monkey - EST
07. [m] SexyFish - EST
08. [m] Dr. Worm - EST
09. [f] Sawneeks - PST
10. [m] 30yearsofhurt - GMT+10
11. [m] acohrs - GMT
12. [m] Natiko - EST
13. [m] StanleyPalmtree - GMT+12
14. [m] Sorian - PST - still playing

Replacement
01. [f] Swamped - EST

SIX MAGNIFICENT SPOTS LEFT

Burbeting

Banned
From Retro:

As you may note in the closing moments of the Anime Mafia Scum thread, one of the Anime Mafia players did break a game rule - No communicating about the game through means outside of the appointed threads.
As the game was essentially over and the mistake was made by a new player, the collective Gafia Mods decided to give the error a pass - this time. In the future, communicating with another player regarding an active game, through any means other than an official game thread, will be an instant modkill.
If you have further questions, please direct them to myself or Burbeting.

Swamped

Banned
You know what yeeny? Move to to the main roster for pineapple pizza mafia! I need to make sure people appreciate the culinary masterpiece that is pineapple in, on, or within pizza, as well as other fruits like figs, lemons, etc.

Sawneeks

Banned
I slather brown sauce and cream cheese on pineapple rings and it's pizza to me, i.e I'm in

I'd like to enroll in the Pineapple Pizza Defenders Force o7

You know what yeeny? Move to to the main roster for pineapple pizza mafia! I need to make sure people appreciate the culinary masterpiece that is pineapple in, on, or within pizza, as well as other fruits like figs, lemons, etc.

I thought you 3 would be on the right side of things.

So disappointed in all of you.

Ill join if you will have me :( (m) CET(central euro scum time)

Pineapple pizza is amazing hell Pineapple on grilled cheese with ham is amazing hell pineapple on a burger is amazing! Fite me!

roytheone

Krijg trek in tosti hawaii nu.

Sorry no more Dutch i promise!

Fuck dat. De Duitsers hier hebben lang genoeg Duits onderling mogen praten, nu is het de beurt aan ons!

#teamweedandcheese

#teamorange

#teamwearentgoingtoqualifyforthisworldcupeither:(

gefeliciteert voor het geval je een feyenoord supporter bent Btw!

Sophia

I think we have one slot left open? Let me know if I missed anyone. Putting Sorian on the replacement's list for now, as I doubt Arkham is going to finish up in time.

01. [m] isaacnukem - New - UTC+8
02. [m] Moonkid - New - GMT+12
03. [they] Darryl - EST
04. [m] Lifeline - EST
05. [m] SkyOdin - PDT
06. [f] hey_monkey - EST
07. [m] SexyFish - EST
08. [m] Dr. Worm - EST
09. [f] Sawneeks - PST
10. [m] 30yearsofhurt - GMT+10
11. [m] acohrs - GMT
12. [m] Natiko - EST
13. [m] StanleyPalmtree - GMT+12
14. [?] Blargonaut
15. [m] Burbeting
16. [m] Oreomunsta - GMT
17. [f] Swamped - EST
18. [m] BlackBuzzard
19. [f] WhereAreMahDragonz - MST

Replacements:
1. [m] Sorian - PST

Bowlie

Banned
Last week or so I talked to a foreigner about corn pizza, and how great that is, and he didn't know it existed.

Corn pizza is way better than pineapple pizza.

Listen, I love pineapple. I love it. It's amazing. It's a great fruit. The greatest. But I'm a texture person and the texture of cooked pineapple does not mesh well with the texture of cheese.

Buncha savages in this thread.

Ty4on

Last week or so I talked to a foreigner about corn pizza, and how great that is, and he didn't know it existed.

Corn pizza is way better than pineapple pizza.
I need to try that, like nothing but a bunch of corn. I've just discovered how great sweet corn on the cob are.

Top Bottom