• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
tedtropy said:
cosplay_lol1.jpg

"Mom, yeah, it's me, turns out the convention ended a little earlier so..."

Not a great picture to revive an old thread with :/

Baron

At first glance I went "huh?" but then I realized what it was, Silent Hill 3 cosplay, Heather, wasn't that her name? Pretty cool outfit. Spot on, too, but she needed a bit more "methed out" face makeup and the like around her eyes.

209248145_5857704040_o.jpg

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
There is probably an unrealistically strong force constantly smashing that woman's chest for several hours a day.

MutFox

Banned
This made me laugh for some reason. :lol
209249348_160a226f88_o.jpg

Seeing all these pictures makes me wanna try cosplay,
for Halloween,
for a party.

achilles

FortNinety said:
So I went to Otakon this past weekend, and here's some of the stuff I found...

209233295_7ccffee456_o.jpg

This was the only cosplay picture I had on my camera after that weekend:
dottlink.jpg

I missed out on the Zelda one!!

aparisi2274

You know as crazy as I think Cosplay is, I give credit to a lot of people posted in these pics, because at least they are showing off their artistic ability, but man some of the people in these pictures are just LAZY!!!! One pic was of a guy dressed as Freddy...and all he had was the sweater, and hand glove, and hat. I mean at least go get the mask or something.

you know cosplaying is much harder than most people here think and rarely are you going to get the look of a character your going for for obvious reasons and money, materials , etc.

Pimpbaa

momolicious said:
you know cosplaying is much harder than most people here think and rarely are you going to get the look of a character your going for for obvious reasons and money, materials , etc.

That's understandable, but sometimes they look like they threw together the costume the night before. And don't get me started on obese people trying to dress up as sexy characters.

wave dial

Completely unable to understand satire
Pimpbaa said:
What the hell is wrong with them? drugs? part of a cult? captured by nintendo and forced to be their slaves dressing up as link and zelda? Their expressions on their faces creep me out so much.
maybe they get paid? dunno because I've spoken with the Zelda at two different conventions.

Vashu

SolidSnakex said:
You gotta admit though this Garnet from FF9 is pretty good

[It's Garnet, Jim. But not as we know it, not as we know it]

OH.... MY.... GOD!!!!!! AAAAARGGGHH!!!

For some balance

02tq4.jpg

Not only does she look insanely cool, the shot's awesome too.

bselphie10ajkl8.jpg

Damn, cute Selphie! Nice nice. :D

Top Bottom