• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

No love for Lindze? I discovered what cosplay meant years ago because of her, and now whenever I hear about cosplay I immediately think of her. She puts a lot of care into her outfits and she looks DAMN good in them and is cool as hell to boot. Here are a few of my faves....:D

temari3.jpg

slytherinhogwarts3.jpg

abby13.jpg

november3.jpg

alice20.jpg

etiolate

Banned
JohnnyMadness said:
No love for Lindze? I discovered what cosplay meant years ago because of her, and now whenever I hear about cosplay I immediately think of her. She puts a lot of care into her outfits and she looks DAMN good in them and is cool as hell to boot. Here are a few of my faves....:D

temari3.jpg

slytherinhogwarts3.jpg

abby13.jpg

november3.jpg

alice20.jpg

As hot as she is, GAF has ruined that name for me forever.

edit:
hunewearl2.jpg

oh ok maybe i can make an exception

Grimlock

More from AWA 2006. Don't worry-I actually am reaching the end of the line, but not just yet.

First off, an adjusted version of the lady ninja from my last post. I didn't realize it at first, but she was wearing red contacts (I thought my flash had totally fubared). And I adjusted the lighting so the image comes out better. And I made it a bit bigger, to boot.

This is another picture of the Red Pyramid/Nurse pair from one of my earlier posts. I acutally took this the night before the pic I first posted, but this one shows more detail in their outfits.

Next up is a cute X-2 Yuna.

A ghoul trooper from halfway through Hellsing:

A well-done Bridget. This guy was fairly popular at the show.

Another shot from the SSBM gathering. Snake's about to get clobbered.

A group of FF XI cosplayers.

And the winner of the "I didn't even try" contest:

More later.

Ronok

........Strange, I didn't see too many pictures from Tokyo Game Show....... Did I manage to miss them or something? :-/

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Those Ouendan cheerleaders are seriously lacking in the cheer department. Why do they look like they don't want to be there? Very weird.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
titiklabingapat said:
This thread pretty muhc confirms that only Asiansshould be allowed to cosplay.

This also confirms that anime/game characters don't translate to real life that well.

Top Bottom