• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

neojubei said:
momoko_12.jpg

He is cute.:D

er4l4490.jpg
highly illogical captain...

Piscopink

209288463_b33fb58914_o.jpg

Male nipples aren't ever naturally this way, are they?!

If this chump lost 80+ pounds, would they go back to normal size, or is he gonna have udder pancakes on his chest forever?

Grimlock

I took over 120 pictures at Anime Weekend Atlanta over the past 2 days. I'll try to have a few up by the end of the week. For now, a sample:

J-Rzez

:lol ... I wonder if they're gonna remake that cartoon (it was right after that Laser Tag cartoon here!), make him go into the future, meet his great grandchild, just seeing he uses the Wiimote instead!

Grimlock

Okay, have a few more pics ran through auto-fix:

Stormtrooper with friend!

Hello Kitty with friend(?)!

I have no real idea, but it was unique.

This guy was actually drunk. He fell over on his back right after I took this shot. Really.

There were three Red Pyramid/Nurse parings at the show, but these guys were the best.
+

More later in the week...

Grimlock

Okay, got a few more images ready from AWA '06:

She was real popular for some reason....

I have to say this guy has Joe pegged.

I think I've seen a picture like this before from another convention. Oh, well.

Now they're facing off.

Her friend sitting next to her said. "Hey, you want a picture of a dead Rikku?"

This was pretty well-done. He said he didn't make the wings, but it's still impressive.

I have no idea what this is. One of my aquaintances said it was a summons from Naruto. The guy was already sitting like that by himself in the middle of the lobby when I walked up and asked if I could take his picture. Never said a word-just nodded.

More later.

luffeN

i forgot that i got some cosplay pics from Games Convention in Leipzig :)

oh, and on a little offtopic note: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNSH65yknwY video about wii hardware (was in the private booth where i was able to play super monkey ball) and if u want to, i can upload a video of a ps3 developement kit with full auto 2 running

Pimpbaa

Chû Totoro said:
Wow bankok girls have just hurt my eyes. They're so ugly o_O

They still have pretty good costumes tho (as in not looking like something they threw together the night before). Nor are there any morbidly obese people dressing as characters are who are supposed to be sexy. They get points for that!

Grimlock

Time for some more additions from AWA 2006:

First up, a very solid Zasalamel. I'll have someone that was Player 2 up later.

As soon as I saw this guy, I had to get this pic. Never mind it's not anime-related.

Now, I tried not to take pictures of common costumes-you couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting someone dressed up as a Naruto character. But when they're this cute WHO THE HELL CARES.

Again, it's not anime-related. Again, WHO THE HELL CARES.

In hindsight, I probably should have asked him to do the classic crossed-blade pose that Father Alexander did in Hellsing. I think it came out fine, so for next time...

These guys just had their picture taken by a real photographer just a few minutes ago. You can see it behind and between them.

More to come later.

Grimlock

I'm wondering if it may not be time for a new cosplay thread-this one's getting a bit long to navigate. Well, here's some more from AWA:

A well-done Utena, I must say.

Not only is she dressed as my favorite from Grandia II, she's cute to boot.

As I mentioned in my last post, here's the guy done up as Player 2 Zasalamel.

I took this picture without my add-on flash because I thought the room was bright-enough. By the time I checked the shot, she had already left. Pity, as she looked better than the shot suggests.

The plant from the SSBM group shows off another side. Eek.

Excel and Hyatt at a Marriott.

The guy in the monster getup was in the atrium for several hours just prancing around. He got a lot of attention.

Once again, as soon as I saw the guy I had to get the shot.

I think I framed this shot well. The ladies came out fine. Well, as fine as one can get when dressed up as a horror.

I'll be back with more later.

Grimlock

Right. This should be the last batch for now. I'm in a hurry, so I'll edit in my comments later:

I think this is an FF11 Summons, if I'm guessing right.

A squad of Umbrella soldiers with special guest star, Wesker!

Pretty impressive detail, I have to say.

I'd have to call this look "Antebellum Gothic".

Yes, there was at least one actual asian person at the convention (I'm only half, so do I count?)

I think the boots really make this outfit. Damm.

adg1034

*whistles*

Has this been posted yet (from k0takV):

tingle_in_akiba.jpg

That reminds me- we need the EGM Tingle cosplay picture already.

Tommy Gun

gconsole said:
New from bangkok (the latest event).

IMG_4142.jpg
I want one of those gloves! That's ****ing awesome.

Am I the only one who's looking at all the cool hair/accessories in all of these pics more than the...uh, other stuff?

Top Bottom