• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Official "DRIVECLUB" Club & Event Thread

Yeul

Good thing I checked this thread when I did, I'd hate to miss out~

GAF ID: Yeul
PSN: Quorra
Region: US-EST

Feel free to add me on PSN anytime, even if we aren't in the same region! :)

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
Actually Worthy, can you pull my name? Been double-thinking my pre-order. I'll sign back up if I keep it, I don't wanna occupy spots. Sorry for any trouble :(

Konosuke

League format is interesting. And I'm glad to see another GAFer from Portugal!

GAF: Konosuke
PSN: Ace_Konosuke
Region: EU West (Portugal)

UPDATE: So, everyone is currently in the group so 79 people left! Now, I made this update due to the fact that we have hit our low point with sign ups and I know a lot of GAFFERS aren't joining because of wanting to be in a club with their non-GAF friends. Now, do you guys think this should stay for GAFFERS only or do you think that we should broaden this. I personally want it to be GAF only BUT I also want to hit 300. What do you guys think?

DOWN

Banned
UPDATE: So, everyone is currently in the group so 79 people left! Now, I made this update due to the fact that we have hit our low point with sign ups and I know a lot of GAFFERS aren't joining because of wanting to be in a club with their non-GAF friends. Now, do you guys think this should stay for GAFFERS only or do you think that we should broaden this. I personally want it to be GAF only BUT I also want to hit 300. What do you guys think?

We have a bit of time before release. You might want to wait on opening it up until maybe release is very close.

And what about PS+ Edition users vs. full-game owners?

We have a bit of time before release. You might want to wait on opening it up until maybe release is very close.

And what about PS+ Edition users vs. full-game owners?

Well, I wanted to propose this now so that if people did have friends then we have a bigger number of outsiders allowed. 79 people as of now until closing.

In regards to PS+ and full retail, I don't think it will really matter. They can still be in clubs but they also have a track and car limitation which is our only concern.

I would hold off for a bit before opening it up. We also don't necessarily need to hit 300 - if we have fewer than expected clubs I'm sure we can work out the divisions accordingly. (eg if we have 40 clubs instead of 50 we just make each div 4 teams instead of 5).

I do like the idea of it being an all GAF tourney

I would hold off for a bit before opening it up. We also don't necessarily need to hit 300 - if we have fewer than expected clubs I'm sure we can work out the divisions accordingly. (eg if we have 40 clubs instead of 50 we just make each div 4 teams instead of 5).

I do like the idea of it being an all GAF tourney

Yep. As long as the final # is divisible by 5 or a higher even number like 4 then by all means I'm fine with it! I was just putting out the suggestion to see what others think but yeah, personally I would like it to be all GAFFERS.

Now this thread has fallen off the 1st page, it's less likely to get new views and therefore signups.

Edit: My post put it back there lol

Konosuke

In regards to PS+ and full retail, I don't think it will really matter. They can still be in clubs but they also have a track and car limitation which is our only concern.

I think the first events should be limited to PS+ tracks, that way more people can join us and maybe stay for the future.

Now this thread has fallen off the 1st page, it's less likely to get new views and therefore signups.

Edit: My post put it back there lol

This is also why I have proposed the idea of outsiders. Because it's fallen off the the grid somewhat we might never get to 300, which is in fact the best number for this because of 6 people in a club, and then we hit 50 clubs.

NeoGAF is kevcampbell
PSN is kevcampbellHD
Region is London, UK

Available to play every weekday and weekends too, during the day and evening

DOWN

Banned
This is also why I have proposed the idea of outsiders. Because it's fallen off the the grid somewhat we might never get to 300, which is in fact the best number for this because of 6 people in a club, and then we hit 50 clubs.

Except we aren't that close to release yet. It's well over a month away. Shouldn't the GAF signup deadline be like October 1st? And then if need be, during the last week we consider invitation-only non-GAF members?

Except we aren't that close to release yet. It's well over a month away. Shouldn't the GAF signup deadline be like October 1st? And then if need be, during the last week we consider invitation-only non-GAF members?

Well, we chose Sept.9 so that we have plenty of time to organize everything and all of the leagues. I want to try and start everything on that Friday after DC releases.

kyser73

NeoGAF: woolyninja
PSN: woolyninja
Timezone: US Central
Play late at night mostly

they-mostly-come-out-at-nightmostly-25545.jpg

Should I buy a new Home Theater for DRIVECLUB?

Don't answer me gahhhh I'm spending too much! :(

I NEED TO BUY A NEW HT FFS

Top Bottom