• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Official "DRIVECLUB" Club & Event Thread

panty

Yeah I'm in, cant wait for Driveclub.

PSN: ayuim
Region: EU Nordic/Scandinavia

If there's a shortage on "leaders" in my region, I can be one. Dont have a mic for the PS4 but if that's required, I can probably pick one up.

Feel free to add me to PSN, just write your Gaf username so I know who you are.

Yeah I'm in, cant wait for Driveclub.

PSN: ayuim
Region: EU Nordic/Scandinavia

If there's a shortage on "leaders" in my region, I can be one. Dont have a mic for the PS4 but if that's required, I can probably pick one up.

Feel free to add me to PSN, just write your Gaf username so I know who you are.

Thanks! I do believe we are looking for a EU leader to coordinate in that part of the world, but i'll let WorthyEdge make that call! Either way, one of us current leaders will PM you if your services are needed :)

How will we be placed in our teams? Also, will the naming process be left up to us, or would we need to submit for approval?

We had a lengthy discussion on the process tonight, WorthyEdge is going to be posting a ton more details shortly.

In short, there will be a cutoff for user registration at some point so we can begin organizing things. From there I believe the plan is to allow people to form and submit their own teams, and the rest of you will go into a "free agent" pool where we will find a way to determine skill level and form clubs accordingly.

Edit: Sorry, we didn't talk naming process but I'm pretty sure it's fine if left up to the teams themselves. We may just add a GAF- in front of it.

dottme

I'll be for sure trying the PSN plus version. I'm waiting to see it to decide if I go with the full game or not.

In case, my PSN is dottme.
I'm on the west coast and as long as you let me finish last, I'm good.

Hoje0308

Banned
We had a lengthy discussion on the process tonight, WorthyEdge is going to be posting a ton more details shortly.

In short, there will be a cutoff for user registration at some point so we can begin organizing things. From there I believe the plan is to allow people to form and submit their own teams, and the rest of you will go into a "free agent" pool where we will find a way to determine skill level and form clubs accordingly.

Sounds good. I'll most likely be a free agent, as I don't know that many people on GAF. With that said, if there is a team in the US Central Division that wants to glorify the greatness of Michael Schumacher and/or Formula One, then I would definitely like to be on that team.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
VOTING RESULTS: Well, everybody. The results are in. Thank you to everyone who made a banner, but the most voted for banner went to Visceralbowl for:
14808226077_771b4a4b1c_o.png

It's a terrific image, that like somebody said, is pretty unique to DRIVECLUB. So, without further ado, I will now update the OP. Thanks everyone!
I am about to PM the other leaders about the issue regarding 6 players in each club, and what we are going to do. Thank you
-Edge!
Can we rotate images sometimes? =D
I have no complaints though. And I can feel the Driveclub hype now :)

red731

red731 @gaf
swiftrunner731 @psn
[EU CZ] GMT+2/CET

Got mic and can talk. Looking for outher EU brothers/sisters.

Maloney

GAF: Maloney
Psn: supadoopatonino
Region: UK

Will be limited to weekday evenings I'm afraid, but happy to offer my services Ü

panty

Rosur

Will be up for joining this (though don't know if getting the full version yet but will play the PS+ version)

GAF: Rosur
PSN: Rosur
Region: EU (UK)

edit: also 6 players per Club seems ridiculous when they wanted this to be a social game....

genbatzu

[NeoGAF User] genbatzu
[PSN] genbatzu
[Region of the World] EU AT or EU DE (the "country" of my psn acc.) or any EU, i don't mind speaking english

ruttyboy

[NeoGAF User] ruttyboy
[PSN] ruttyboy
[Region of the World] EU (UK)

I don't really understand the league/tournament bit in the OP but I want in whatever!

ZeroEdge

Seeing as none of my friends will be playing this (no real racing fans :( ) I'll toss my tag up here if I can be squeezed into a GAF Clulb.

GAF Zeroedge
PSN Zeoedge
Timezone EST
Play times mainly evenings and weekends

Looking forward to finally playing this!

Top Bottom