• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nesquik vs. Ovaltine vs. Hershey Syrup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigiv

Milo

iG0QDWe.jpg

I've had all three at certain points in my life, but I guess because I was little and my grandmother gave me Nestle Quick, I favor the re-branded NesQuick.

draetenth

Having had all three.. I would say I definitely prefer Nesquik in my milk. I've pretty much had it everyday for the last uh 20 years or something like that (I can't really remember how long, I just know that I had it as a kid)... I haven't even got tired of Nesquik.

qv_product_hotChocolateTablets19oz.jpg

Hot chocolate GOAT

It's amazing how in this thread you can tell who has had it and who hasn't.

Anyone who didn't reply with this hasn't had it.

And it's real chocolate too! Note that Hershey is a chocolate product. Aka, the first ingredient is high fructose corn syrup. The second is corn syrup.

Javaman

I used to use hersheys until I realized you didn't need to refrigerate Nesquick syrup. Been using the latter since. Way better than the powder that never seems to fully dissolve.

And it's real chocolate too! Note that Hershey is a chocolate product. Aka, the first ingredient is high fructose corn syrup. The second is corn syrup.

I didn't reply with it and I've had it. There goes that theory.

Dead Man

No malt? Off the list.

I guess I should have said disease.

Sorry to correct you, but maybe the word you were looking for originally was affliction, not infliction? Changes the meaning of your post quite a bit. Knew what you meant though :)

Chinbo37

Kind of like when Trix switched to fruit-shaped pieces.

Then, when they switched back to the far-superior ball shape, a bunch of people who had only known them as fruit shapes were surprised, and made me feel old >.>

I'm so glad other noticed This. The thing is, first they switched from balls to fruit shapes. They weren't as good but the flavor was the same. Them they came out with the "new" flaflavor fruit shaped it was awful, tasted like plastic. I never tried it after they went back to the colored balls. How was the flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom