• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Batman: Arkham Knight screenshots appear, including Harley Quinn [Up: Fullsize]

Tagyhag

That looks great, but to be honest I think I would have to see it in motion because I remember early previews talking about how mindblowing it is and I guess those pictures don't do it justice.

jond76

Banned
The most impressive thing to me is how right Harley's grip is on the bat. Stuff like that usually looks terrible in games.

BnkZA4NIYAAhINm.jpg

Jesus.

I think I'm about done with these games.

Is this some kind of Riddler driving trial collectible?

Could be. Did you know that in this game the 'Riddles' are *sigh* racetracks designed by The Riddler to test all of Bat's driving skills. So it wasn't enough that he took a team of people with all kind of driving equipment around Gotham City last time to leave puzzles for Batman to sort out, but now he's got a team of construction workers to build racetracks in order to... prove he's... smarter than Bruce...?!

TheChaos

I'm not familiar with Batman lore but....why do they refuse to use the TAS Harley Quinn look? Licensing issues? It's much better looking than the S&M Naughty Nurse look she has right now.

Harley looks awful, Jesus fuck. And Batman's new suit seems to be unnecessarily intricate and shiny just for the sake of "next-gen" grafix.

Not down with it.

Dicer

Banned
Harley looks bad...and the game currently looks like last gen bullshots nothing mind blowing so far. We really need a game with classic bats, this armored crap is tired IMHO

What the hell, is one of Batman's new attacks a head butt or something? Maybe Batfleck spoiled me, but those ears are pointy the point of being comical.

I also need to keep reminding myself that this is not what the game will look like on PS4. Keep those expectations in check.

Tabby

Harley Quinn my baby! Can't wait to play as her.

I've never noticed how much I dislike armoured Batman.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Those pics were exclusive to game magazines, i've seen the scans.

and yeah everything looks great except Harley, i don't like her face... or maybe it's just a weird shot, we'll see.

I never really liked the overly-sexualized Harley from these games. I wished they stuck closer to the BTAS version, which is pretty much perfect for me. meh.

Getting a bit bored of the same characters every game.

Riddler challenges as well. They may be built around the batmobile now, but the same collectibles 4 games in a row.

Top Bottom