• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Dead or Alive 5 footage. (Update 2: Releasing Worldwide In September)

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Nice, I was down on the character models when they had a screen of Hitomi but now they looked much improved and Kasumi and Ayane actually look Asian and less doll like.

shaowebb

WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?
So wait is DOA5 really going to be the VF5 vs DOA game the creator said he wanted to do or is this jsut a cameo? The way it tried to emphasize VF5 and then kept emphasizing the 5 after words was hinting it may stand for more than just a sequel number.

God I hope. This is more likely just a cameo character but DAMN I really want this to be a crossover title.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?
So wait is DOA5 really going to be the VF5 vs DOA game the creator said he wanted to do or is this jsut a cameo? The way it tried to emphasize VF5 and then kept emphasizing the 5 after words was hinting it may stand for more than just a sequel number.

God I hope. This is more likely just a cameo character but DAMN I really want this to be a crossover title.

Probably just a guest character. If it's popular maybe there will be a crossover in the future. Hayashi has expressed interest in such.

full.jpg

Best screenshot incoming.

Giolon

You know - with the more realistic look of the girls, it makes Kasumi look all the more ridiculous to be fighting in what is basically lingerie.

KingJ2002

Am I crazy in thinking that is the only fighting game that looks next gen?

dbkr2wbizSLyei.gif

you're not (well... aside from SF4)... i've been saying this since DOA 4... the way team ninja handles everything makes DOA feel more apart of this generation rather than a relic of the past.

Seeing Akira is proof of this... he looks leagues better than in VF5... then again... VF5 is 5 years old now so that's not really saying much... i'm sure VF6 is going to graphically demolish every fighter out when it's announced.

either way.... I AM HYPED FOR THIS GAME!

I plan on putting tons of hours into this... and playing with Akira... wow... i can only dream of a DOA vs. VF game coming out... it would work perfectly.

or... OR..

a VF X Tekken X DOA cross up

that... would be dope.

SykoTech

Man, must have watched that Akira gameplay 8 times. That footage is hot...and not just because of Kasumi.

DOA5 was barely a blip on my radar before, but it's probably one of my most anticipated of the year now.

sleepykyo

no doubt they 1up'd the classic bullshot and compiled a trailer where every frame is a bullshot!

Well, it could be running on pc or running on 360 as real time cutscene. Was it indicated that people were playing it?

I guess people will find out soon. Who's biting the bullet on Ninja Gaiden 3?

Wow, finally a 3d fighting game that looks as good as I envisioned at the beginning of this gen...Infact it may be the first I buy this gen...this coming from someone who used to a huge tekken fan and has never bought a DOA game

Top Bottom