• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New DriveClub build shows improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyser73

Racing game bar being set high early on. PD have a task on their hands already.

The sunset lighting on the snow on the Norway level is perfect. I wasn't really that impressed with this visually after EG, but these new screeners...lordy...

tusken77

iF5lgXx1aK069.gif

So pretty.

Anyone else not really a fan of the car paint jobs that have been shown? I assume we will be able to customize are cars... I'm not a fan of two-tone paint.

AndyD

aka andydumi
What is this new mode? Some sort of pairs racing? That would be neat, a team cumulative time event, so you can try to work together to block overtakes and/or draft behind each other.

Still sad it's delayed, it would have been a nice launch trifecta, a shooter, a platformer and a driving game.

Mascot

Driveclub now looks stunning. I'd totally lost faith with it after E3 but the recent footage is staggering. If, IF they nail 60fps during the delay period... oh my days.

Robbok

Looks better and better, just as Rushy had promised :) I love it!

Please Rushy, could you give us more Details on livery editing?
Like Club logos, car painting, etc.

*Waiting for the 1080p full race footage. ;)

Business

The mountains in the background do look photorealistic indeed. The foreground still needs some major upgrade before I mistake it for real footage. Looking really good regardless, up there with KZ:SF as the best next-gen footage I've seen.

orioto

Good Art™
I don't want to doubt EVO, but there's no way in hell the final game will look like this.

This is basically real life, guys.

Honestly sometimes .. i just don't get it with people's eyes.. :)
What's terribly impressive in this one, compared to the last ones, i don't know.. The light has nothing special, those are the exact same assets we've seen from the beginning for the game.. And suddenly it's "omg real life the game cannot be like that"..

Actually i know. You just have to have the least shaky cam footage in any game and it's real life for people :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom