• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New EA game (DA3) listed only for Xbox One on Amazon Italy (Mirror's Edge 2 website)

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Probably not the most shocking revelation that it's headed to next-gen.

I mean OMG ALL OF EA'S GAMES ARE XBOX EXCLUSIVE OMG!!!

dragon-age-3-xbox-onefeu5i.jpg

http://translate.googleusercontent....WNMVQ0&usg=ALkJrhixoQS3LBLPSyOHmKm4x2twehBJqg

Via: http://translate.google.it/translat...n-age-3-xbox-one-amazon-italia.php&authuser=0

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
So strange seeing Italy being heavily featured on Gaming side due to leaks. Multiplayer.it leaked, trough a web ad, the brand new Slim the day before the E3 when they announced it. Aah, the memories...

ekim

I'm sure I've seen it also for PS4 somewhere. I thought it was common knowledge, that DA3 comes to next gen consoles. :eek:

Patryn

The sad thing is that I can see DA being an insignificant enough franchise for MS to moneyhat it.

The sadder thing is that my lingering feelings for DA and hope that Bioware can pull out of its current downward spiral would probably push me towards an XBone if it's exclusive instead of a PS4.

kewlmyc

First Mirror's Edge 2 and now Dragon Age 3? I wonder if Mass Effect 4 will be Xbox One exclusive too.

Also, is Xbone what we're officially calling it now?

ironcreed

Banned
Yeah, I can't wait for the official reveal. We all know it will be on PC and PS4 as well. That way, we can all enjoy shit mountain together.

RPGamer92

Banned
So the 15 exclusives are something like:
Halo 5
Forza 5
Killer Instinct
Mirror's Edge 2
Dragon Age 3
Fable IV
Gears

New IP
Quantum Break
Ryse
Rumored Insomniac game
Kinect Fitness
Kinect Game 2
Kinect Game 3
XBLA Game
XBLA Game 2

Into

With next gen graphics they might be able to sell this game, but man DA2 really buried the brand so far beneath the earth, i wonder who is ready to take a risk by buying this for 60 dollars on launch day

There are many who hated DA2, and only some who tolerated it and found a few positives, but ive yet to see anyone who loved the game. Good luck to the marketing department trying to sell this game, but next gen graphics might give it that boost it needs.

PhatSaqs

Banned
Halo 5
Forza 5
Killer Instinct
Mirror's Edge 2
Dragon Age 3
Fable IV
Gears

New IP
Quantum Break
Ryse
Rumored Insomniac game
Kinect Fitness
Kinect Game 2
Kinect Game 3
XBLA Game
XBLA Game 2
Probably swap out New IP & Insomniac with Kinect games 4 and 5 you have it nailed!

Halo 5
Forza 5
Killer Instinct
Mirror's Edge 2
Dragon Age 3
Fable IV
Gears

New IP
Quantum Break
Ryse
Rumored Insomniac game
Kinect Fitness
Kinect Game 2
Kinect Game 3
XBLA Game
XBLA Game 2

The 15 exclusives where first party stuff.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
EA would be crazy to release so many exclusives on one console. That's just not how they work. This just probably proves that Amazon Italy knows nothing.

Xamdou

Dragon Age 3 as an Xbox one exclusive is huge, if the next Mass Effect game is an Xbox one one exclusive as well then MS has a solid rpg lineup. EA/Bioware better be making Kotor 3!

Patryn

Halo 5
Forza 5
Killer Instinct
Mirror's Edge 2
Dragon Age 3
Fable IV
Gears

New IP
Quantum Break
Ryse
Rumored Insomniac game
Kinect Fitness
Kinect Game 2
Kinect Game 3
XBLA Game
XBLA Game 2

Neither Mirror's Edge nor DA3 would count. First of all, it's simply rumors that they're exclusive. Secondly, the 15 are internally developed MS games, and Mirror's Edge and DA3 are developed by EA. You can also scratch Gears off the list, as it's an Epic title, obviously.

RoKKeR

I highly doubt these will be XO exclusives, but I'm looking forward to seeing a fantasy game on Frostbite 3.

Kusagari

It would be pretty interesting if MS somehow the exclusive next gen version for some of EA's games coming out this fall/early next year.

They'd still come out on PS3 but skip PS4.

Top Bottom