• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New EA game (DA3) listed only for Xbox One on Amazon Italy (Mirror's Edge 2 website)

Yu Narukami

ME4 will perhaps be exclusive too.

no.gif

Jawmuncher

Yeah if DA3 is popping up like this were either seeing limited exclusivity or Amazon just doesn't have the same info for the PS4 side of things.

El-Suave

Amazon Germany once had Battlefield, Madden, UFC, Dragon Age, Wolfenstein, Thief , CoD and Mirror's Edge 2 listed for Xbone with no PS4 version in sight. You clearly can't know about exclusivity from those listings alone.

Sanctuary

It will be bogus if (big if) the Bioware games end up exclusives on the Xbone, and without an eventual PC release. None of the Bioware games are even playable on the 360 compared to PC due to the controls. Not to mention the graphics are also much better on PC.

I'm looking forward to seeing how much more open it is supposed to be. I think it could turn out to be pretty good.

Despite all of the bitching about DA2, it was still the superior game in regards to combat. I'm all for a larger, more open world as long as they don't regress back to the dull, dull, dull, pause-and-play (because-real time was rather impossible) gameplay from Origins.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I hope they list Mario for Xbox One soon so we can have a 15 page thread where people seriously discuss if Amazon Italy leaked the fact that Nintendo is going third party.

AppleMIX

I said this before but their is no way DA3 or ME2 are exclusives. I bet they'll get exclusive timed content if anything.

Akey

Banned
Well it did sell better on XBOX DA 1 and 2 that is. I really doubt they would skip PC. After DA2 I really don't care what they do with it though.

i passed on dragon age 2 for $5 at best buy a few months back, and it was sealed, there were 20+ copies

not really interested in a 3rd unless i see how it is, so for me its not a big deal

Dead Space 4 going to xbox one next :O

Yay, this probably means ME2 isn't exclusive!

Also, did we know about the Inquisition subtitle already? Because that swedish store also had it, which probably means all the others that appeared there might be real?

patapuf

The second game was met with blatant hatred. The sales were disappointing as well. Combine the two and you could have a reason why EA sided with MS to make this an exclusive.

Because MS would moneyhat games that no one cares about as exlcusive?

Yay, this probably means ME2 isn't exclusive!

Also, did we know about the Inquisition subtitle already? Because that swedish store also had it, which probably means all the others that appeared there might be real?

Yeah the title was announced a while back IIRC

KAL2006

Banned
This means Mirrors Edge 2 won't be exclusive. I think the only 3rd party exclusives MS will get are Titan and Ryse. Everything else will be first party in the event or exclusive DLC.

Microsoft moneyhatted Nokia for $1b. I'm sure EAs price would be a fraction of that..

Videogames aren't even remotely as important to Microsoft as Windows Phone 8, so the comparison sucks.

I'm amazed people are taking this as a serious sign that these games are Xbone exclusive. EA would be giant idiots to do so.

Hystzen

It has reached the point where I don't think people are trolling or being sarcastic with the exclusive comments in these threads

Please carry on claiming a main EA title is just going be on xbone

Venin

So the 15 exclusives are something like:
Halo 5
Forza 5
Killer Instinct
Mirror's Edge 2
Dragon Age 3
Fable IV

Gears

New IP
Quantum Break
Ryse
Rumored Insomniac game
Kinect Fitness
Kinect Game 2
Kinect Game 3
XBLA Game
XBLA Game 2

Oh god you're killin' me. ;_;

You can't call EA idiot, you don't know how much Microsoft is paying.

Pretty sure I can. There's no possible way Microsoft are paying EA enough money to make up for sales they'd miss out on on other platforms. Nice for fanboy pipe dreams perhaps but completely unrealistic. We'll certainly see some third party exclusives but they'll be few and far between, not the norm.

Pffft there has been rumors about like every title thus far being Xbone exclusive.

Everything revealed thus far hasn't panned out that way.

Sulik2

Dragon Age 2 was a much better game on PC, I sure hope Dragon Age 3 is still getting a day and date PC launch and not a timed XB1 exclusive.

With next gen graphics they might be able to sell this game, but man DA2 really buried the brand so far beneath the earth, i wonder who is ready to take a risk by buying this for 60 dollars on launch day

There are many who hated DA2, and only some who tolerated it and found a few positives, but ive yet to see anyone who loved the game. Good luck to the marketing department trying to sell this game, but next gen graphics might give it that boost it needs.

I thought it was a great game. Didn't understand the complaints about it either. Story was good for me, and that is the most important thing for a game like that.

Hindle

Banned
But PC? :(

A dead series makes, this does not.

Well, it's on life support lol. If the 3rd game doesn't take off then I'd say it's dead, which is why IMO EA could lessen the risk and partner with MS for the game. I still think the game is multi, but I'm just voicing reasons why it may not.

Top Bottom