• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New EA game (DA3) listed only for Xbox One on Amazon Italy (Mirror's Edge 2 website)

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
CrazyButtocks outright said DA3 would not be exclusive so unless something has changed since then I think this site is just getting XBO release info updates and not PS4 right now.

Liamario

Banned
Assuming that this is accurate, I expect MS to start next gen the same way they did this gen. Fake exclusives(Timed/DLC) and then release sequels to the same handful of IPs indefinitely.

iavi

But PC? :(

A dead series makes, this does not.

There's no way Dragon Age skips the PC.

Assuming that this is accurate, I expect MS to start next gen the same way they did this gen. Fake exclusives(Timed/DLC) and then release sequels to the same handful of IPs indefinitely.

I expect them to get a ton of third-party exclusives, initially, but for them to then be ported to other platforms after a 6month-year window.

Limanima

Yup, MS money hated EA. I wouldn't say they bought it, but they sure have some kind of deal in place.
I said it before and I'll say it again:
The fact that EA wasn't with any title at Sony's presentation smelled fishy.

This doesn't look good for Sony.

Liamario

Banned
Yup, MS money hated EA. I wouldn't say they bought it, but they sure have some kind of deal in place.
I said it before and I'll say it again:
The fact that EA wasn't with any title at Sony's presentation smelled fishy.

This doesn't look good for Sony.

Mirrors Edge while good, didn't set the charts on fire. Sequel will definitely come to PS4 at some point.
Last Dragons Age was not liked at all.
These two ips are not going to have much impact. The EA ips that count WILL be on PS4 day one.

I want the XO to have exclusives, just not the ones of the timed variety. These two titles aren't nearly enough to justify buying the console for me. Of course, I'm sure they'll have something that interests me.

Top Bottom