• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New MvC3 trailer (Bits of Episode 4, new TU4AR))

1zeuq2o.jpg

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
New Blog is updated as well..

look like we might have new event for mvc3 @ Jan 16ish, also they will incude new build with new playable characters. If I understand the blog correctly.

Dartastic said:
Hey. I'm a douche! I don't really actually care about the game! Yay Master Chief!
- I own MvC2
- I made the hype thread for MvC3
- I hate Master chief
- I downloaded the video off their website to view it on VLC player

Of course, I can't disagree with the douche part, but that doesn't change the fact that the video player is pretty shit and youtube makes it better for people with somewhat shitty internet connection who can lower the resolution and skip the useless "BEST OF E3" intro.

Fuckget about it!

Kurtofan

IntelliHeath said:
New Blog is updated as well..

look like we might have new event for mvc3 @ Jan 16ish, also they will incude new build with new playable characters. If I understand the blog correctly.
The Japanese blog?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Saw this on /v/ and hurried to GAF to see it already posted.
TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE FUCK YEAHHH.

Can anyone make out the new characters? One is C. Viper I presume, but the other? Who was paired with C. Viper?

Okay I changed the URL in the OP, it's been a while since I uploaded an converted FLV to YT should have that second, mute repeat.

There is a lot of awesome packed into this.

IIRC, I haven't ever bought a fighting game (besides Smash Bros), but I will definitely get this one, as MvC was always my (second) favorite fighting series for its pure arcadey energy.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
LeMaximilian said:
Looks like Hsien Ko and Phoenix in the final part of the trailer.

Where?

I only see Viper and Storm at end of trailer.

And answer to someone about japanese blog; Yes it is from Japanese Blog.

Barakov

Didn't realize this was coming out so soon. I thought it was going to hit sometime in the spring.

I really loved the new rendition of "I'm gonna take you for a ride" at the end of the trailer.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I did notice quite a few good homage costumes in there, including Wolverine in his X-Force costume.

Soooo awesome.

Dreavus

DryEyeRelief said:
hard to believe it's only 6 weeks away.

Whoa, that close eh? :eek:

I think I fall into the trap of "whatever, it's 2011, gonna be forever before it's out" and here we are staring January in the face.

shaowebb

New silhouettes are at the beginning of this vid. We need screens up so that we can see them and confirm some more cast.

Platy

So .. anyone can take that 7 second sound (2:37->2:44) and loop it forever ? xD

Also ... who was the chars inside the font for "more characters" ?

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
That version of TU4AR sounds atrocious.

Day one, anyway.

Top Bottom