• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New MvC3 trailer (Bits of Episode 4, new TU4AR))

Agate

Neo Member
If there are only two more left to be announced (Ko and Phoenix) then that leaves me baffled..no Megaman? at least one of his variations should've made the cut..that's...surprising.

Kurtofan

Agate said:
If there are only two more left to be announced (Ko and Phoenix) then that leaves me baffled..no Megaman? at least one of his variations should've made the cut..that's...surprising.
You forgot Haggar,Sentinel,Akuma and Taskmaster.

lupinko

Agate said:
Eh, I guess so..

He's somewhat a variation of Megaman anyway, remember Megaman Zero? :lol

Besides Inafking always preferred his true vision of Megaman in Zero over Megaman anyway since he didn't create Megaman originally (Akira Kitamura did).

From a legacy standpoint it makes no sense. From a gameplay it kinda makes sense: you got 3 squat bobblehead dudes with Zero, V Joe and Arthur. Though if Frank West isn't on disc I'm sure he and Volnutt will make it as dlc (TVC characters).

DR2K

Banned
DarknessTear said:
Why are people talking about Vergil? Did I miss something?

He's not in it, there's no hint of him being it it, and no one really wants him. Nero and his devil arm would be more interesting to boot.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
DR2K said:
He's not in it, there's no hint of him being it it, and no one really wants him. Nero and his devil arm would be more interesting to boot.

Vergil >>>>>> Nero

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
DarknessTear said:
Why are people talking about Vergil? Did I miss something?
You didn't miss anything, but Capcom sure did. An oppertunity to put in a character that makes a hell of a lot more sense than someone like Trish or X-23.
DR2K said:
OHDAMNLOL.gif

Kurtofan

Forceatowulf said:
You didn't miss anything, but Capcom sure did. An oppertunity to put in a character that makes a hell of a lot more sense than someone like Trish or X-23.
[/IMG]
There's enough swordsmen as it is, Trish brings a different gameplay.

Platy

some shoryuken dudes are saying that this apears to be green goblin's glider ...

dXhfi.png

i highly doubt it is anything to care about (i mean .. i can be just a reference like the shield carrier) but ...

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Forceatowulf said:
You mean the opportunity to put in a slightly faster version of Dante. Might as well add Ken to the game as well.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Sounds like green goblin hopefuls trying to extrapolate a small fragment of an image into something bigger. I'd rather have him in than X-23 and Sentinel and stuff though.

lupinko said:
But he was Megaman in Megaman Zero. :lol
No he wasn't, Megaman was only in the title as the franchise name. Zero is completely unrelated to Megaman as a character.

X was also not Megaman, though you could make a stronger argument for him as they shared the same creator and he was technically a successor to the original Megaman.

Has the Star Force Megaman been used in any of the crossovers yet? It's the only unused one that I can think of.

TP

Good to see Taskmaster confirmed but i'd be a lot happier if Hsien-Ko was in those. Well, Lupinkos list is holding up so it's only a matter of time.

Ignis Fatuus said:
Has the Star Force Megaman been used in any of the crossovers yet? It's the only unused one that I can think of.

No, Geo and Omega-Xis have not been used except in a crossover with Mega Man Battle Network.

Ignis Fatuus said:
No he wasn't, Megaman was only in the title as the franchise name. Zero is completely unrelated to Megaman as a character.

X was also not Megaman, though you could make a stronger argument for him as they shared the same creator and he was technically a successor to the original Megaman.

I believe Nitsuma specifically said there would be no Starforce characters in

Top Bottom