• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Ninja Gaiden 3 Details (60 FPS, 8 Player Multi, Co-Op/Versus, More)

Skilletor

CE preordered. wondering if I should switch to ps3 version though... I hate not having this kind of info prerelease. Worried about the framerate. :(

benzy

CE preordered. wondering if I should switch to ps3 version though... I hate not having this kind of info prerelease. Worried about the framerate. :(

You just want that DOA5 demo with all characters playable. :p

That launch trailer didn't do anything to spike my interest. Outside of the cutscenes, they practically just showed the same thing when they first demo'd the game.

Skilletor

You just want that DOA5 demo with all characters playable. :p

That launch trailer didn't do anything to spike my interest. Outside of the cutscenes, they practically just showed the same thing when they first demo'd the game.

This is true. :/

But I still have hope that the game I get with the demo will be decent.

AAK

how is the Move implemented here btw?

It's only compatible with the Hero mode in the game. I.e. autoblock and autododge are integrated into the gameplay. So it's an extremely casual means to play the game and really doesn't have the gameplay you have from a regular controller.

darkwing

It's only compatible with the Hero mode in the game. I.e. autoblock and autododge are integrated into the gameplay. So it's an extremely casual means to play the game and really doesn't have the gameplay you have from a regular controller.

WTH, they should have said it's a waggle mode

glaurung

Has there been any unboxing videos for the CE yet?

Ninja Gaiden 3 OT - The Free game that comes with the DOA5 Demo.
I don't think anyone has got their CE boxes yet. At least I cannot find any clips.

My bid for the OT title: Ninja Gaiden III - Super Ninja Dog Dismemberment Festival Fun Time

Top Bottom