• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Direct March 08

IT'LL BE 25 MINUTES OF NINTENDO LABO AND YOU'RE GONNA LIKE IT. And puzzel games on 3DS.

Think like this and you can never be disappointed. Unless it's about EA, somehow they always find the bottom beneath the bottom of the barrel, but that's neither here nor there.

ilfait

IT'LL BE 25 MINUTES OF NINTENDO LABO AND YOU'RE GONNA LIKE IT. And puzzel games on 3DS.

Think like this and you can never be disappointed. Unless it's about EA, somehow they always find the bottom beneath the bottom of the barrel, but that's neither here nor there.
I think they should make a birthing simulator that comes with a kit to assemble cardboard legs and vagina. It could be called the labia labo. The Switch goes inside the womb, and you have to deliver it carefully through the labo labia. You have to speak into the microphone, "Congratulations, Mrs. Labo, it's a beautiful baby ____" based on the baby's genitals on the screen. If you've done it correctly the Switch will begin to cry. Not getting my hopes up, though. Probably only about a 50/50 chance we'll see it during this direct.

NooooOOooooooOOOooooooo

Kinda weird seeing a Direct thread without the usual gaggle of disturbing freaks and maniacs.

I’m predicting a shitload of ports of old games 😒

That new Mario Tennis looks kind of dope though.

KevinKeene

Banned
Omg, heard a crazy awesome rumor regarding Smash. Megaton if true:

Playable Ridley

:eek:

Last edited:

Zenaku

21 minutes until the direct. 21 minutes until I start work.

Got my credit topped up and my bluetooth earphones charged, hopefully I get something slow to do for the first half hour.

Zannegan

I don't expect giant news, but I'm a little hyped nonetheless.

If nothing else, I have a soft spot for Mario Tennis games, so I don't think I'll be too disappointed.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Nintendo and Atlus, you know what I want.
14923.gif

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
What are the chances we might get Valkyria Chronicles 4 release date for west in this Direct?

The way Damiani talked about VC4 in Frame Trap really made me crazy hype for this game.

Last edited:
What are the chances we might get Valkyria Chronicles 4 release date for west in this Direct?
No release dates for the west for any platform at this point, so unlikely. You're probably looking at Q4 to allow time to localize, I'm waiting on it too. My body is ready.

Top Bottom