• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Yorker: Bill O’Reilly Is Going on Vacation. Will His Show Return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grexeno

bye-b.gif

Good riddance. Having a republican president hasn't helped any right wing loons at all it apparently opens them up for real scrutiny. Every single right wing crackpot is a flaming garbage can right now.

RPGCrazied

Big blow to Fox News. This turd was on air for many years. Who gets to replace him? I'm sure some viewers will leave, but not many.

Schattenjäger

Gabriel Knight
I don't think they will get rid of him
This is just lip service ..

They just re-signed O'Reilly knowing the Times was gonna come out with this story
Also O'Reilly says he has irrefutable evidence that there is a smear campaign against him

Time will tell but I can't see Fox dropping their biggest host - even with advertisers leaving

Surfinn

Schattenjäger;234211151 said:

They just re-signed O'Reilly knowing the Times was gonna come out with this story
Also O'Reilly says he has irrefutable evidence that there is a smear campaign against him

Time will tell but I can't see Fox dropping their biggest host - even with advertisers leaving
He was resigned?

Slayven

Then why pay 13 million in settlements?

Smear campaign, like that time he lost custody of his daughter for dragging his wife down the stairs? O'Reilly is trash. Deal with it.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I called this in PoliGAF a week ago, and I'm interested to see if the second part of my prediction comes true.

It's really the end of an era. I think a lot of people underestimate how influential Bill O'Reilly has been in the U.S. political scene since at least 2000. I would watch him when I was in 6th grade once in awhile with my Dad. He essentially started the baby boomer strap your boots on movement. As I grew older I rejected a lot of his views and these last few years he seemed to be going the shock jock angle.

The Maxine Waters comments from a week or two ago were so fucked up and ridiculous, I knew he was starting to lose his mind to age. Let's see who ends up replacing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom