• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Newcomer Dissidia fighter to be revealed on August 27

Finals are starting now, the matches have been hype, love how the meta has grown.

EDIT: tired of all these Terras though lol.

Hope Team Lighting/Onion Knight/Squall win!

Xeilyn

Please be Beatrix Please be Beatrix Please be Beatrix Please be Beatrix Please be Beatrix Please be Beatrix Please be Beatrix

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
84.gif
s7WPv1b.gif

Xeilyn

Thisthisthisthisthisthisthis

(I'm kinda leaning towards Vanille at the moment though, since her VA is there as a guest.)
Oh god please no

I played the game at the arcade in japan and it was fun but confusing. Seeing it played by good players makes it seem wayyyyy too hectic for my old man reflexes

Golnei

I swear this is Sombra 2.0.....SOMBRA IS THE NEW CHARACTER!

sYiMk.jpg

It's going to be Wol from Mobius, guys.

I'll be really disappointed if we don't get at least one Mobius costume throughout the entire life of the game. The Warrior and Knight jobs have really grown on me.

I hope it's Sora & Riku for the meltdowns.

There's still a considerable overlap in fanbases and I doubt there'd be too much drama as a result - maybe the general spread of 012 mods are clouding my judgment, but I think that's more the case for Dissidia than FF in general. Of course, as long as Disney is Disney, the chances seem slim.

DKHF

Yeah I don't know if SE will want to deal with Disney by putting Sora and Riku in (who are owned by Disney). It would be cool though and I think it's possible.

Top Bottom