• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Call of Duty is called Infinite Warfare

Tregard

Soothsayer
WAR-FARE NEVER ENDS

0.jpg

God fucking dammit hahaha

novenD

What a title.
LOL

Can't wait for the inevitable sequels.

Call of Duty: Revelations
Call of Duty: Origins

Murugo

What's the point of war if there's no peace afterward? Or maybe it's a testament to the futility of war. Or maybe the campaign will be endless.

S.Holmes

Banned
Modern Warfare
Infinite Warfare

So they're making it a series like black ops changing the number except with this it's the first word. Very creative.

Pizza

All I've wanted to see for a few years now is a CoD game that features the timestream breaking and all of the wars happening at once, like all of them. Make megahitler from Future X the villain, idc. Thatd be cool as fuck for both single and multiplayer.

libertytoast

Neo Member
My hope is this' like some Stargate shit, and you're hopping around between infinite possible dimensions.

It could also work in MP. Have the fixed maps, but maybe have some that are procedurally generated with modifiers, so every match is a somewhat fresh experience.

mnannola

Holy shit are they transitioning into a Planetside 2 kind of mode? Just a few massive maps that always have battles going on? Is there a greater than zero percent chance of this happening?

Welfare

Should've just called it Future Warfare and ride on the fact it can be looked at as the successor to Modern Warfare.

viHuGi

Banned
No they don't, they play it for one year then move on to the next one.

Why even post this if you don't know what you are talking about?

Everyone was playing Black Ops 2 even with Ghost AND AW out and those games tanked online wise, everyone went again back to Black Ops 2.

Now most people are playing Black Ops 3 and we will only move if this is good, in fact I will keep playing Black Ops 3 even if this is great.

Also Black Ops 2 still has millions of people playing it on ps3 and 360 and it won't die anytime soon.

Top Bottom