• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Gundam series being teased? G-Tekketsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tuned into the English stream now and heard this line which sounded kind of funny.

... a variety of characters like girls that fall in love with the main hero ...

The character designs aren't what I expected but I'm interested.

Did they show a trailer at all?

Sandfox

Based on what we've seen so far this series will probably be fairly popular, though the mecha market is a lot different than it was even a few years back.

yami4ct

HGs will have swapable parts. The build fighters upgrade part style system will also be used. Sounds cool.

A non-MG 1/100 kit with a full inner frame? Sounds like a good cheap gimmick line.

Voror

It sort of sounds like Gundams are commander units for battalions or something I guess. I like series that don't make Gundams super unique.

Yeah, they're obviously more powerful but there's a number of them. Sounds like it'll be a manner of improving the Gundam for each faction perhaps. It'd be interesting to see one side continuously improving theirs go up against one that perhaps hasn't been keeping up as much.

Toxi

Banned
I like how the Barbados Gundam has a giant mace as its signature weapon. No elegant beam swords or rifles or butterfly wings, just pure smash.

Voror

The only thing I've seen from the director is Toradora, though with Okada I've seen a number of works she's done both good and not so good.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Ac1c1cH.jpg

Samus Gundam

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
The only Okada written shows I've ever watched were DT Eightron, Crush Gear, and a bit of Fate/Stay Night and all of those were more or less a decade ago.

I do remember liking Eightron that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom