• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Striker

image.php

Striker

Josh Cribbs on the NFL trying to ban kickoffs

“I couldn’t ever see that. That’s like taking the goal post out of the stadium, taking the whole post and uprooting it. Only play offense and defense, just like intramurals. Then play indoors and put flags in our pants.”

Sigh.

Josh Cribbs on the NFL trying to ban kickoffs

Sigh.

Well, that's a bit much by Cribbs, I see what he's saying. If you ban kickoffs, what happens to the onside kick? What about the ability to score right after a score and take back moment?

The meer notion is stupid.

Also, Brady was fined on that slide, and it was deserved. 10k is nothing to him.

I'm not opposed to trading Revis, our secondary was fine without him and our salary cap situation is fucking awful, not to mention Revis could possibly walk away for nothing after next season (also barring another Revis holdout).

Trading Revis would clear up cap room, give us some value and sign some players that we do need.
Revis for Tramon.

Well then I am one

I laughed!

S3wctMll.jpg

For the Motherland Broncosland

lol. I have no resentment to Broncos post-move. It's the damn Ravens. Of course, typical Cleveland fashion, the Ravens will win the SB, thus completing Ray's little storybook career.

Phil Dawson will be gone too, our last remaining player from that 99 team, so it will finally be a new beginning.

cajunator

Banned
....hot dogs for the kids?

So the weather is nice in Houston.....in January. Not looking forward to the start of summer in early March.

The weather in houston is pretty much the weather here, give or take a couple degrees. It has been quite mild and I went fishing two days ago.

YOU THINK THIS IS A MOTHERFUCKING GAME!

I'm at work so I can't see the video but I'll be sure to check it out later and post my thoughts. Most likely a lot of that will be brand new to me.

It basically shows all the garbage since the return. Doesn't show any of the two winning seasons though. Just two. Ugh.

Dunno why they'd make this though, everyone knows we've been terrible for a while. New ownership, new hope I guess.

squicken

Wednesday, ESPN collected spreadsheets from Te’o with all the phone calls the Notre Dame linebacker made to the person he thought was his fake girlfriend – to be clear, they are not actual phone records – in 2012. Now, the Daily News drops a bomb, courtesy of the lawyer of alleged hoax mastermind, Ronaiah Tuiasosopo: Manti Te’o wasn’t talking to a girl all that time on the phone – a lot of the time, he was talking to a man pretending to be a girl. And that man was Ronaiah Tuiasosopo.

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php...e-phone-for-hours-during-many-of-those-calls/

Slo

I know right? I mean, I get bummed about the Vikings sometimes but hell they make the playoffs semi-regularly and have some semblance of stability.

At least they have the decency to sometimes give me a false hope.

You're adorable. One day that sparkle in your eye will be ripped away by disappointment and hard alcohol.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So the one thing I hate about the Super Bowl is being up here in Canada.

We don't get to see any of the amazing commercials. :(

jakncoke

Banned
Well sure Rex doesnt want to get rid of a asset that would effect his call style. Dont the Jets send one the most blitzes or did he change that style. If you're going to blitz a lot you need a secondary that can cover otherwise any time the blitz is too slow a big gain is going to happen somewhere if the opposing qb is anywhere north of talent of Ryan Leaf

squicken

Revis is a pain in the ass with his contract. Multiple holdouts and leaked stories to the media. Hard to get much in a trade when he won't sign an extension that doesn't pay him superstar money. I figure he'll be a Jet to at least start the season. Maybe once he's shown he's healthy they can trade him during the season

GaryGnu

Banned
I know we've all seen by now that Ray Lewis' first career sack was against Jim Harbaugh, but it needs to be posted on every page.

Ray Lewis' First Career Sack on Jim Harbaugh

What I can't get over is how old the footage looks. It looks like it's from the 70s.

Wow, the dance has come a long way.

We can find videos of his first sack, but not his suit from the double murder....

...that being said, I wonder if anyone at media day will ask him about it?

Top Bottom