• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
A lot of the mock drafts I've looked at have the Browns taking Damontre Moore, Bjoern Wagner or Dee Milliner with their pick.

I want them in that exact order as of right now.

Draxal

Has anybody listened to Fatcessa today? Apparently he's been trolling Jet fans all day, and the fans are flaming the fires.

Miguel

Game Dev Story will get you through that stuff. It's not free but it's pretty addicting.
I'll check it out.
I don't even remember the ride home. I vaguely remember saying "it's over? already?" about 5 times in the chair. And then the next thing I know I was on the recliner at home thinking how funny my bottle of water felt against my numb lips.
That's what I hear, but I'll try to post here, or at least tweet so eznark can laugh at my pain.

damn casual

v This
v
v

Jags fan.

I remember having some weird ass dreams more than anything else. Fucking trippy.

Oh and drinking pineapple juice before the surgery helps reduce swelling. At least it helped me compared to how bad my sister had it.
Can't have anything after midnight tonight because of the general anesthetic.

MechDX

Here Miguel, put this on your phone so when you come out of your surgery its the first thing you see:

dungy.gif

You would know after seeing Ben fall apart.

This is why your are not allowed inside the clubhouse.

cajunator

Banned
Was their hentai on your screen?

No. the phone port would not hold the charger anymore. I think it got damaged somehow. bought a cheap aftermarket cable, but it just made it worse. the pins are fucked up, so Im just getting the port replaced for like 80 bucks parts/labor. I would just mess up the soldering if I did it myself.

cajunator

Banned
You know you're not suppose to insert your penis in there when you're on your anime sex lines, you silly duck.

why are yall so predictable?
Takes the fun out of it.

Anyway I told you guys I dont have much of a sex drive to speak of so hentai is of little use to me. I dont care if I ever get laid or not. Its like irrelevant.

bionic77

How do you pervs masturbate to hentai?

I thought that shit was hilarious back in the 90s when my friend from Hong Kong first showed me a vid.

jakncoke

Banned
Takes the fun out of it.

Anyway I told you guys I dont have much of a sex drive to speak of so hentai is of little use to me. I dont care if I ever get laid or not. Its like irrelevant.

this is nfl-gaf! also you're virgin gaf? you know if you sacrifice yourself to a sconi you'll win a super bowl right?

how many Chiefs fans are in NFLGaf?
They are practically invisible.

I like ChiefsGAF. Like the 2/3 that are here. I just can't remember names. You have the one guy who shares my Justin Houston love (somewhat, I love him more than he does) with the avatar of some dude with a hat on, he was also the most active one last season.

The one with the old man avatar, but I think he gave up on them.

And the guy with the soldier as an avatar.

cajunator

Banned
I like ChiefsGAF. Like the 2/3 that are here. I just can't remember names. You have the one guy who shares my Justin Houston love (somewhat, I love him more than he does) with the avatar of some dude with a hat on, he was also the most active one last season.

The one with the old man avatar, but I think he gave up on them.

And the guy with the soldier as an avatar.

I remember PantherLotus but I'm not even sure if he still posts in here.

cajunator

Banned
So we are either going to get BaltimoreLarry celebratory shit pics or FMT handing everybody a bag of dicks when this is over. Personally I just want to see the page long celebratory fuck you to everyone in NFLGaf that FMT is inevitably going to make if they win.

Takes the fun out of it.

I've read that male sex drive peaks at a young age and diminishes as time goes on. I'm waiting for that to happen. At 34, I see side boob in a magazine and my wife starts running for the hills.;)

Bucket, you better have a thread up by noon central tomorrow. I'm going in to have my wisdom teeth removed and I need something to read/laugh at afterwards while I try to regain my senses on the ride home.

Also, anyone have any Android game suggestions? I've played the hell out of Angry Birds everything, and Cut The Rope/Pudding Monsters.

get bad piggies, damnit!

We have two sconis in the area. Which one are you going to hunt down, MechDX? I'll find the other.

You live right down the street from me I thought we were going to be bro's, mig!

:(

women, children, and non-dunkers are sacrificed first

I'm going to miss you greg!

Wait, so this is what happens when you guys don't get a new thread? You start talking about sex drives and hentai?
How do you pervs masturbate to hentai?

I thought that shit was hilarious back in the 90s when my friend from Hong Kong first showed me a vid.
I've heard about people masturbating thinking about pudding. You can masturbate to anything as long as you have a powerful imagination.

Also I'm betting the leaps in animation have improved hentai since the 90s.

Top Bottom