• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Miguel

get bad piggies, damnit!

You live right down the street from me I thought we were going to be bro's, mig!

:(

I'm going to miss you greg!
I have Bad Piggies, not a huge fan. Cut the Rope was fun though. I saw a 18 inch plush Om Nom at Fry's a few months ago. 50 bucks wtf? 25 bucks more than I paid for the game lol.

And we'll be bros after I get my super bowl
of soup after I get my wisdom teeth taken out and can't eat anything

Next Star Wars has automatically shot to 4th best in the series.
He'll bring in Damon Lindelof to do rewrites and there goes that view.;)

jakncoke said:
Wonder what a Uwe Boll Star Wars would look like
big-pile-of-shit.gif

effzee

Te'o is gonna bust so hard out of the NFL. He will never live any of this shit down.

He will either become the greatest LB ever if he channels this embarrassment and frustration properly or be out of the league in 2-3 seasons as a bust.

Or just an average player who goes from team to team having a decent season here and there.

So basically anything is possible. I just want the Jests to draft him at #9.

The shit talking is built in.

"Man, you can't see me...just like your girlfriend, am I right?"

"Your skills are fake too!"

"Homo!"

Maybe it will put a chip on his shoulder and he'll defy expectations. Who knows.

I don't think there's any chance in hell that his draft stock isn't affected by all of this.

Bowser

Maybe it will put a chip on his shoulder and he'll defy expectations. Who knows.

I don't think there's any chance in hell that his draft stock isn't affected by all of this.

That said, I still don't think he drops out of the first round. He'll probably go somewhere between 20-28.

Lots of people wearing "Kaepernicking" shirts around here. All Niner hate aside, doesn't the fact that Kaepernick is marketing himself that way come off kind of selfish, or am I blinded by hate? I don't know, I just feel the week before the Superbowl, he should be focusing on his team, not his brand.

Lots of people wearing "Kaepernicking" shirts around here. All Niner hate aside, doesn't the fact that Kaepernick is marketing himself that way come off kind of selfish, or am I blinded by hate? I don't know, I just feel the week before the Superbowl, he should be focusing on his team, not his brand.

It's his agent/marketing "team", not him. If you think he's spending anytime marketing that shit this week you at an idiot

JCizzle

It's his agent/marketing "team", not him. If you think he's spending anytime marketing that shit this week you at an idiot

Yeah, that's fucking retarded. It's the entire purpose of having an agent.

In other CK news, dude sent a fuckload of pizza to the media guys today because he's a boss.

Tamanon

Banned

Could be worse, he could be starring in a Windows Phone commercial like Cammy Cam.

Top Bottom