• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

THURSDAY OCT 4TH
ARI @ STL-Cardinals perfect season (and yankeehater's vindication) continues.

SUNDAY OCT 7TH
PHI @ PIT-The Eagles luck runs out.
GB @ IND-Green Bay hasn't been lighting the world on fire, but I think they'll be able to pull it out in an emotional game at Indy.
CLE @ NYG-[Insert your favorite joke about Brandon Weeden's age here]
ATL @ WAS-FUTURE HALL OF FAMER BOB GRIFFIN 3 is better than that bum Cam, the Redskins' defense isn't from DII.
MIA @ CIN-The Red Rocket and AJ Green are one of the most dangerous QB-WR combos in football right now.
BAL @ KC-LOLCHIEFS
-------------------
SEA @ CAR
-------------------
CHI @ JAC-Cutler got the sand out of his vjj, Bears' defense is on fire.
DEN @ NE-This ain't ya daddy's Manning-Brady matchup. One of them had his arm surgically replaced by a noodle and the other went full-on with the estrogen pills. The better team is playing at home though.
BUF @ SF-The Buffalo Bills stop circling the wagons.
TEN @ MIN-CJ6YARDS

SD @ NO-Saints get off the snide, beat da SupahChargahs on SNF.

MONDAY OCT 8TH
HOU @ NYJ- Teeeeeeeeeebow, Teeebow, Teeeeeeeeeebow

Bowser

Alright, which Seahawks fan is man enough to put his avatar up for a week?! bluemax? chdyghdyehdyid (something like that)?

Alright, which Seahawks fan is man enough to put his avatar up for a week?! bluemax? chdyghdyehdyid (something like that)?

image.php

3rb6a.gif

Say it ain't so, Bowser. Say it ain't so.

squicken

But height doesn't matter! Don't you see that!

Well he's still HoF potential b/c of his great comeback ability. He almost beat AZ on the road with a great pass on 6th down, and burned GB with a laser at the end. He would have obviously beat STL but his WR fell down, even though the play before Tate was streaking up the seam uncovered but Wilson can't see the middle of the field but who cares CLUTCH

Man alive not sure how you weren't burned as a heretic that day. So much hyperbole on Wilson in the preseason. Strangely fueled by ESPN's NFCW blogger, who is usually level headed. But he was full on fanboy that would have embarrassed even Bill Simmons

eznark

Banned
That's okay Colin Cowherd loves Cutler so he'll get plenty of love.

He claims the Bears will make the Super Bowl!

An anti-social douchebag who is hated by everyone who has ever met him? Of course he loves him, they are practically twins.

Bowser

Skip just said Cutler and Marshall are the best QB/WR duo in the NFL on First Take and the First Take host agreed with him. Stephen A. nearly had an aneurysm.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Skip just said Cutler and Marshall are the best QB/WR duo in the NFL on First Take and the First Take host agreed with him. Stephen A. nearly had an aneurysm.

Yeah I should have figured that last night's game was lose-lose for me.

Dallas wins, DALLAS GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL BABY!

Chicago wins, Chicago is the best team in the NFC and Cutler is elite!

Greg

he's still trying to sell his sorry excuse for an explosive offense

and that new host looks Megan Fox levels of annoying

eznark

Banned
Lol that blow up was hilarious. It's 2 against 1 but still!

Wilkerson putting out zero fucking effort and getting stuffed by a standing still Davis is far more embarrassing than the guy getting blown off the ball on a double. Wilkerson had a chance to make a play and just didn't give a fuuuuuuuuuck

Seda

Weird, Cowherd said the Bears were going to lose yesterday. Now they are his SB pick? ESPN living in the moment like usual.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Weird, Cowherd said the Bears were going to lose yesterday. Now they are his SB pick? ESPN living in the moment like usual.

Yeah he claims he had Chicago as his Super Bowl pick and that he has ALWAYS had the Cowboys as an 8-8 team.

verbum

So was the Green Bay-New Orleans game the outlier and the regular refs did a good job in week 4 or were there more big mistakes I haven't read about?

Levyne

Banned
I follow several of the ESPN Chicago guys on twitter and of course they relay anything from ESPN relating to the Bears.

I like the "ESPN Chicago" guys. Michael Wright is a class act and Isaacson isn't afraid to shit on the team when they deserve it . Wilbon's occasional article is usually well written though skews homer a bit.

LJ11

I'm guessing Barnett had a few of those on Sunday.

You know what, he's limited with what he can do in coverage, he's older and not fast enough, but he's been pretty good for the Bills.

LB situation is a mess. Happens when you ignore the position for so long, they played Nickel all game long and their 2nd LB is a converted safety, so as far as I'm concerned, we played dime defense against two tight end sets.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Which is hilarious because I believe he tweeted something like "27-24 Boys" right before the game started

Apparently just because he has the Cowboys winning, doesn't mean the Bears don't make the Super Bowl. (I guess!)

Maybe I'm crazy, but I've never picked a team that I felt was going to have a worse record in the end, to win a hard game earlier in the season.

Top Bottom