• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

wagszilla-nfl-divisional-2013.jpg

wagszilla-luck-colts.jpg

wagszilla-aaron-rodgers-packers.jpg

wagszilla-kaepernick-49ers.jpg

wagszilla-hawks.jpg

wagszilla-foles-lives.jpg

gingers-are-the-spawn-of-fucking-satan.jpg

sponsor.jpg

bionic77

Any of you losers in college?

Also go Chargers! Seeing the most garbage team win it all is somehow the least painful thing to watch for those of us with shitty teams.

Anyone but the Pats though and I will be happy. Niners might get to 6 (after us as usual) now that they are a shitty wildcard team. Or maybe Peyton will actually win a playoff game. It's the playoffs anything is possible!

JABEE

;jnc

I can't believe you fit in a Katrina joke. A dark time in these threads. They took the life of one Lunchbox. Gone and almost forgotten.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
More NFL-GAF Prison screenshots from setup testing:

Yard time:

1zElX8v.jpg

Chow time:

VeDZ6Bp.png

The joys of communal toilets:

OHNb5UR.png

I purposely put the place on lockdown and refused to let the prisoners sleep to see what would happen. A few prisoners get belligerent and try to start shit:

oNpjNsh.png

Lk6ZQ6P.png

TheBatman destroys a bench and starts fighting with a guard before getting handcuffed:

gpTK2f7.png

While that happens, Ninja Scooter tries to see if he can escape. Likely won't happen with a locked cell door in the way:

QcLznWY.png

He ends up fighting with the guard who tries to get him to calm down and also ends up cuffed:

rxV5yQz.png

Full-blown playthrough w/ screenshots after the Super Bowl I think to give plenty of time to anyone who still wants to contribute info (see this link for more info).

Overall list of who's currently in:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=96106213&postcount=15013

Go browns !
:jnc Coldplay reposting
..........................................IN
You're a good man Coldplay.....sometimes

Great OP as usual Bucket

Reposting from the wild-card thread (about Johnny Manziel)

My biggest issue now with Money is his size and he looks frail. He's not going to be able jump over JJ Watt, or put the spin move on Demarcus Ware to get free. He's going to have to stand in the pocket, deliver and probably end up taking a shot from a Greg Hardy or a Cameron Wake coming off the edge. How many of those shots can he absorb?

I'm over the off-the-field stuff now. All reports say that he has great work ethic and he's able to separate when it's time for putting in the work in the business of football and when it's time to be rich college student Money Manziel in the club.

Just posted this as the last thread ended so I brought it over!

She's alright, nothing special.

Now Samantha Wright, OOF!

My noodle.

coldplay pls

Can't front like I wouldn't let her build me a diner

Let's go Broncos! I hope they play angry, because it seems like they are getting a lot of disrespect. I get a lot of that has to do with last year, but I hope they get their bulletin board ready and come out to play Sunday.

Also want to wish the Colts and Hawks successful games as well.

effzee

So Tanny told the owner he didn't have confidence in Sherman staying on as OC. Good on him.

Damn that's so cold.

Wasn't he his college OC too?

Chiefs threw on 23 of their last 33 plays even with that huge lead.

And wasted two timeouts.

Classic Reid.

Your facts don't fit into the preconceived notion that the Chiefs lost due to LOLReid time management issues. I've tried logic...it's time to move on.

While I agree the D stunk it up and you guys were down to your very last option at RB, but this isn't something new with Reid at coach.

I think I spent 10-12 years of the Reid's 14 total years in Philly bitching that he wouldn't run the ball when we needed to kill the clock or when the pass game wasn't working.

Reid is addicted to passing the ball like his sons (remaining) are addicted to drugs.

Top Bottom