• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

MechDX

I love how the thread occasionally turns into a hot girl thread for a couple pages :lol.

8ZDwpPu.gif

bionic77

nay but i would also be interested if it was with the lady above!
This is the advantage of being a total whore like Gronk.

No wondering or second thoughts about anything related to sex. Gronk has banged every type of woman, most types of men, and several species of animals.

Now the downside is that he he has 8 types of AIDS but some people might think it was worth the price.

I really don't care whether the Pats win or not. While I certainly feel a sense of rivalry with them, especially now that Manning is on the Broncos; I don't see them as evil incarnate that needs to be obliterated. That title belongs to a certain other team...

Godslay

Banned
GO BRONCOS!

Please just show up and leave it all out on the field.

As far as everyone else, I'm not rooting for or against anyone this year. Purely Broncos this year. No hate from me.

Go Denver! If we can beat SD, I wouldn't mind who we get revenge on.

Well, every AFC team left in the playoffs has won a regular season game against us this year. So from here on out it's a revenge tour. Adding on to that, everyone wants someone to be the Giants in the playoffs. Odds are it's not going to happen.

Godslay

Banned
:jnc

I would get you high without telling you, when you pass out I would dump your body in four feet of snow for the wolves to eat at your flesh.

Both of you would probably get drunk and high, and blow each other...

s air mattresses up, so you could have a slumber party.

jakncoke

Banned
My god if this is what the divisional thread is going to be like, I cant even imagine how the offseason threads are going to be like

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Gary Kubiak got interviewed, I repeat, coach with career losing record Gary Kubiak got interviewed

lions_fan1.jpg

Mike Munchak got interviewed, I repeat, coach with career losing record Mike Munchak got interviewed

detroit-lions-0-16.jpg

Jim Caldwell got interviewed, I repeat, coach with career losing record Jim Caldwell got interviewed

86215768_display_image.jpg

Our fans are clamoring, foaming at the mouth for the Lions brass to interview Ken Weisenhunt, I fucking repeat, coach with career losing record Ken Weisenhunt.

Todd Bowles with the Cards isn't going to put up with the shenanigans again and won't look our way again, Jon Gruden, Brian Billick and Bill Cowher? Please.... Lovie Smith didn't even look our way. Lions saying that they don't want to be bothered with Mike Zimmer from the Bengals.

michael-scott-no.gif

http://www.detroitlions.com/news/oh...-process/7922ff15-a44c-4f2a-8776-3c7008548aaa

Quarterback Matthew Stafford has met with one candidate and expects to meet with others in the Lions’ interview process to hire a head coach to replace Jim Schwartz, who was fired last week.

Stafford met with current Baltimore Ravens offensive coordinator Jim Caldwell at the Lions' facility in Allen Park. He will speak with other candidates either in person or by telephone, depending on whether he’s in town.

mr-chow-haha.gif

And I'm going to be like many other fools on Week 1 watching and rooting, because we want to see this one day in our lifetimes

lions_display_image.jpg

Such a cruel relationship we have with this team.

bionic77

Whisenhunt would be a great coach for the Lions. As long as he has a qb he can succeed and the North is ripe for someone new shaking things up. Whis would be the best thing that ever happened to Fatford.

He turned things around in Arizona and came within a few seconds of winning a SB. Dude is a legit coach.

squicken

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/2010/10/20/zimmer-still-not-a-big-fan-of-petrino/

Mike Zimmer is a little rough around the edges. Pretty unfiltered on Bobby Petrino

“He is a coward. Put that in quotes. He ruined a bunch of people’s lives, a bunch of people’s families, kids, because he didn’t have enough nuts to stay there and finish the job. That’s the truth.”

When asked if he had seen a two days like that before, where the Falcons lost on Monday Night Football, a coach resigns and then is doing “Woo Pig Sooie” 24 hours later in front of Arkansas boosters, Zimmer said: “No, most people in football have enough courage about them and enough fight to stick through something and not quit halfway through the year. It is cowardly.

“He came in and said he resigned, he would talk to us all at a later date, walked out of the office and no one has ever talked to him since. Not that anybody wanted to.

“He’s a gutless b—–d. Quote that. I don’t give a s—.”

When told that we might might not be able to use the B word, Zimmer went one better: “How about this, gutless MF. You can use that.”

Top Bottom