• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

I'm pretty sure I'm being set up by somebody!

You and Coldplay were scheming some shit in the cafeteria, I seen it!

VeDZ6Bp.png

Already can't wait for Saturday where Andrew Luck rolls into Foxboro and slays the Dark Lords of New England!

Well.... that's what we should all want at least. All I really ask for is a Lady Brady/Phillip Rivers free Super Bowl.

Go Colts!

bionic77

Yoga pants are the greatest invention in the history of everything. So many girls walking around in yoga pants at school and the gym,
It is hard not to stare at the fit girls in the gym.

They have a line of step machines right next to the basketball court of the LA fitness I go to and it can be distracting when they get a line of hotties wearing yoga pants on them....

Afrikan

Already can't wait for Saturday where Andrew Luck rolls into Foxboro and slays the Dark Lords of New England!

Well.... that's what we should all want at least. All I really ask for is a Lady Brady/Phillip Rivers free Super Bowl.

Go Colts!

what's wrong with Rivers making it to the SuperBowl? I'd rather him over Manning.

he's had a long career that consisted of many funny memories and lately gifs for our entertainment....I wouldn't mind o'l Philip eventually making it to the big dance and winning it if my team isn't there.

Afrikan

Rogan's reaction in the background is amazing.

look how the ring girl stops her motions when Rondy pulls down her undies alittle too far for a sec...

with some women you can't tell what they're thinking...but it's one of two things.

"who does this bitch think she is"

or

"mmmm......that's sexy"

yuraya

Can't wait!! Great games for both Saturday and Sunday. Too tough to call any upsets for these games. The only possible upset I see is Chargers pulling off a victory in Denver. And it won't be an upset really because Chargers already won in Denver. I want to say Saints will pull off a crazy victory in Seattle but they were just beat down earlier in the season when they went to Seattle. So I will go with Seahawks for now (may change pick later). Pats rarely loose in Foxborough so I will go with Tom Brady. And I will go with Kaepernick over Newton because Cam has no playoff experience.

I can understand the Brady hate, but why Rivers? How can a man like Manning over Rivers is beyond me.
Rivers is a whiny crybaby with a face that begs to be punched. Also, two of my closest friends are Broncos fans and they have instilled a healthy amount of Rivers hatred in me dating back to high school.

On the overall scale of hatability (with 0 being a cute kitten and 10 being Tom Brady) he's only like a 5 or 6, though.

Rivers is a whiny crybaby with a face that begs to be punched. Also, two of my closest friends are Broncos fans and they have instilled a healthy amount of Rivers hatred in me dating back to high school.

On the overall scale of hatability (with 0 being a cute kitten and 10 being Tom Brady) he's only like a 5 or 6, though.

Outside of having Broncos fans as friends, pretty much this for me as well. San Diego being a thorn in Indy's side for quite awhile hasn't helped either.

Crisco

Banned
How can anyone hate Rivers? He's a fucking goofball with 7 kids who wears bolos and cowboy boots. He's also a heckuva QB and a class act. He's never thrown Norv under the bus, or the shitty defenses, o-lines, and receivers he's played with. Any negative perception of him originated from a game where he barked at Jay Cutler. Jay Cutler!

gallery_enlarged-jay-cutler-douche-finger-041-e1375893258457.jpg

That guy!

Hunter S.

How can anyone hate Rivers? He's a fucking goofball with 7 kids who wears bolos and cowboy boots. He's also a heckuva QB and a class act. He's never thrown Norv under the bus, or the shitty defenses, o-lines, and receivers he's played with. Any negative perception of him originated from a game where he barked at Jay Cutler. Jay Cutler!

gallery_enlarged-jay-cutler-douche-finger-041-e1375893258457.jpg

That guy!
Packers fans hate Jay.

Nightz

http://6ringssports.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/gallery_enlarged-jay-cutler-douche-finger-041-e1375893258457.jpg[img]

That guy![/QUOTE]

I like you.

Hunter S.

lol. he probably wants in on her pre-fight routine of 'as much sex as possible', since it raises women's testosterone. believe she said that on Conan

If by hate, you mean love!
She also said before her first UFC fight she had not had sex in a long time...

Edit: Go Cat!

I don't get all the picks against Denver. I've seen them everywhere.

As a Broncos fan, I'm certainly not comfortable with any match-up they may face but I'm not buying that the Chargers will beat the Broncos twice in Denver in less than a month.

This team has unfinished business and I don't think that will be the final chapter.

Hunter S.

As a Broncos fan, I'm certainly not comfortable with any match-up they may face but I'm not buying that the Chargers will beat the Broncos twice in Denver in less than a month.

This team has unfinished business and I don't think that will be the final chapter.
Well, no matter which match the teams are pretty tough in the divisional round. That and the longer one is good the more haters a team or player gets. Just a reality.

snacknuts

we all knew her

http://6ringssports.files.wordpress...y-cutler-douche-finger-041-e1375893258457.jpg

That guy!

ITT I learn that some people don't hate Phillip Rivers.

What are the Lions waiting for with Caldwell, snap that catch up! We'll even throw in Juan Castillo for no additional charge. Now you might be saying "Bolt, that's far too generous. How can you part with such great football minds?"

Well friends the Ravens' time is done while Detriot's future is bright, anyone can see that. You go ahead and get your ring, we'll cope somehow with our new all field goal oriented offense.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
What are the Lions waiting for with Caldwell, snap that catch up! We'll even throw in Juan Castillo for no additional charge. Now you might be saying "Bolt, that's far too generous. How can you part with such great football minds?"

Well friends the Ravens' time is done while Detriot's future is bright, anyone can see that. You go ahead and get your ring, we'll cope somehow with our new all field goal oriented offense.

Quiet, you.

yuraya

It has more to do with Manning than it does the rest of the Broncos team. Manning choked way too many times in the playoffs. The one ring he has he won going up against rex grossman lol

Plus the Chargers have played good against good teams and bad against bad teams this year. They seem to be riding on a lot of momentum for now. I'm not a fan of either btw.

Hunter S.

It has more to do with Manning than it does the rest of the Broncos team. Manning choked way too many times in the playoffs. The one ring he has he won going up against rex grossman lol

Plus the Chargers have played good against good teams and bad against bad teams this year. They seem to be riding on a lot of momentum for now. I'm not a fan of either btw.
Well, who are you a fan of so we can smash on your team?

Bowser

That guy!

You should probably mention you're an NC State fan :p

Top Bottom