• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

effzee

One of my cross fit instructors was super cute and built like that girl.

She also made it a point to dress in the tightest, skimpy, skin colored yoga pants and workout outfits.

Watching her do squats...good lawd.

One of my cross fit instructors was super cute and built like that girl.

She also made it a point to dress in the tightest, skimpy, skin colored yoga pants and workout outfits.

Watching her do squats...good lawd.

Yoga pants are the greatest invention in the history of everything. So many girls walking around in yoga pants at school and the gym,

Only idiots want Peyton versus Brady.

That was interesting like 7 years ago.

Time to move on.

I want Niners versus Seahawks to be the Super Bowl. AFC does not deserve to send anyone this year.

Peyton vs. Brady son! It's always awesome and we probably only have like 5 or 6 Peyton/Brady AFC Championships left

effzee

Yoga pants are the greatest invention in the history of everything. So many girls walking around in yoga pants at school and the gym,

Yup. And especially for crossfit. Its as if a these girls think you can't workout unless toy wear one.

I wasn't complaining but it is amusing how easily some girls get talked into it.

Time to move on.

I want Niners versus Seahawks to be the Super Bowl. AFC does not deserve to send anyone this year.
You're the idiot. Peyton vs Brady would be the highest rated playoff game ever.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Xia, why am I such a loner in your prison? And a ginger!!! I'm doomed!

It's only a test run, your guy's traits will very likely change in the real thing. Though looking at your character data, I see:

Code:
            Traits               RisksLife  
            Traits               Theft  
            Traits               Narcotics  
            Traits               Controlling

This particular incarnation of your prisoner can probably hold his own.

As for the hair, it was randomly chosen. You might have better luck in the actual playthrough. ;)

Hunter S.

Time to move on.

No Steelers must be a tough one. At least you have the Penguins.

brentech

i'm personally trying to build a huge prison setup using money hack. Once I get it setup and think its working, maybe i'll work on names

Bread

Banned
Jeremiah%20Johnson%20nod.gif

Top Bottom