• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

bionic77

I just laughed so hard at this post that McNabb puke came out.
Our team was so good that year we would not have had to rely on McRib choking or cheating.

The way Patriots stole special teams signals against the Steelers in 01 that resulted in a Troy Brown kick return for a TD and a block FG for a TD was fucking amazing.
Amazing like the holocaust I guess for those that are into that sort of stuff...

Id rather set my dick on fire.

Eqmql.gif

bionic77

Why would a Jags fan have any interest in this? We don't expect you'd have an intelligent opinion on the subject.
Jags fucked us in the ass in the playoffs too and stole what should have been the greatest 4th comeback of all time thanks to shitty coaching and shittier defense.

I can still see that fat fuck styling in slo motion on our defense. :(

cdyhybrid

Go Hawks

Good thing we have the late game, I'm probably going to be hungover Sunday morning.

Edit:

Finished AC4, Skyrim crashes within 5 minutes of loading (and I don't have the heart/patience to reinstall and fix it), and all the shitty people in DOTA have me burned out on that. I have nothing to play until I get paid and I can buy BF4.

Anyone play Planetside 2? If so, how is it? The first one seemed interesting when it first came out, but I never got around to playing it. Seems like the sequel is F2P, might give it a whirl.

This thread is dead. Much like 360/ps3, this divisional thread overstayed its welcome. Should've moved to next gen conference championship thread on Monday!

Ps

What are the odds neogaf goes down again during a game?

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Running back is the opposite of QB, really. You don't need to think much. Most of being a running back is instinct and sheer physical ability. Your need to think stops at seeing a fucking hole and hitting it.

Another year isn't going to do shit for a veteran RB. Maybe a rookie, if he's still trying to adjust to the speed of the pros, but not somebody like Richardson. At this point, what you see is what you get.

Top Bottom