• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

jakncoke

Banned
Im the Ryan Leaf of gaming. I feel like Tin Cup right now actually. When he could of layed up but went for like it 15 time, just lost like 15 lives and and had to get a continue to keep playing because I couldnt stop playing level 1-4 in Super Mario Bros Wii

Konka

Banned
I still dont get why I am called a Jag fan.

Jaguars.png

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
That post is soft compared to what I have seen posted here. We gonna get fucked this year. Cant we have our own thread here in the bowels of GAF?

that would be awesome

throw up an official looking diversion thread in the OT

Just do what NHL-GAF does. They start the offseason thread at the end of the season along with playoff threads, and as teams get eliminated they get to welcome vanquished fanbases into the offseason thread.

jakncoke

Banned
Just do what NHL-GAF does. They start the offseason thread at the end of the season along with playoff threads, and as teams get eliminated they get to welcome vanquished fanbases into the offseason thread.

I should of started a offseason thread around week 7, ive been ready since then for the offseason

Greg

but then we'd be stuck talking about the Super Bowl in an off-season thread

the whole purpose is to remain insular without breaking up you people

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I've been swamped this week.

Here's the plan: I'll post the CC thread on Friday. There will be overlap into the SB week anyway so that thread should be useful for a time extended beyond the standard week.

Then I'll post the SB thread, presuming all goes well, Monday of the week before the Owl.

Here's a better plan:

I make a thread in about two hours.

Fuck that, that's my avatar now. I love it!

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

RBH

I remember when Mel Kiper ranked Jimmy Clausen in his Top 5 players overall back in the 2010 draft.

Good times.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I remember when Mel Kiper ranked Jimmy Clausen in his Top 5 players overall back in the 2010 draft.

Good times.

The look on his face was hilarious as each pick happened and Clausen kept dropping.

McShay is no better, though.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If any of you guys ever come to Texas, you have to go to Lockhart (it's about a 45 min - 1 hour drive from Austin). Went out there for work this week and the barbecue is absolutely ridiculously awesome.

If any of you guys ever come to Texas, you have to go to Lockhart (it's about a 45 min - 1 hour drive from Austin). Went out there for work this week and the barbecue is absolutely ridiculously awesome.

Nice! I got family in San Antonio so I go out there regularly. Will definitely have to try it out.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Nice! I got family in San Antonio so I go out there regularly. Will definitely have to try it out.

I tried Blacks, Smittys, and Kreuz. All ridiculously awesome.

I don't understand why you have to go to some small town in the middle of nowhere to get the best barbecue in Texas. The only thing I'm aware of on the north side of Houston is the chains like Pappa's BBQ and Spring Creek.

Doorman

So...a 4 year deal for Caldwell. Considering they just lost out a bunch of cash by extending and then killing Schwartz early, I think that pretty much guarantees that he's the Lions coach for at least the next three seasons. "Win now" indeed.

I guess the only way it makes sense is that this way if it doesn't work, the contracts will all line up such that we can boot Mayhew, Caldwell, and Stafford all in one swoop and start the experiment over again all at once. Still, that's not until 3 years from now...the status of this team and the patience of the fanbase could turn very ugly, very very quickly.

Top Bottom