• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Spinluck

The way Lions fans are acting Caldwell is somehow going to be worse than Schwartz..

I'm pretty :kas will have Caldwell as a top 3 coach midway through the 2014 season regardless of their record.

I feel like Caldwell is probably a better coach than Pagano if I'm honest.

Spinluck

Why are pats fans so violent? Hernandez is a terrible role model, Tebow should have replaced Brady and shown you the way of good, but even the evil pats were to strong for Tebow.

Peyton will avenge Tebow this Sunday, and rid me of this cursed avatar.

His will shall be done.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
GvAEZC2.jpg
Sharing is caring.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/mlb/...dgers-agree-seven-year-deal-worth-215-million

Matthew Staffords high school teammate, and best friend, Clayton Kershaw gets a 7 years $215 Million deal.

Kershaw went through a slump for a little and eventually pulled through. Raw talent prevails in the end and Stafford, Kershaw both have it.

:jnc @ getting a QB coach over the offseason. Its like trying to get a college coach to teach Michael Jordan how to shoot a jump shot.

Greg Cosell:

Let me bring you back to 2009. As I was preparing for that year’s draft, I remember watching Stafford and then immediately putting in a tape of Mark Sanchez. The difference in the way they delivered the ball was unmistakable from film study. There were throws Stafford could make that Sanchez couldn’t, and more importantly, wouldn’t even attempt because he knew he couldn’t. That’s the element that is always overlooked by those who minimize arm strength: The confidence and willingness of quarterbacks like Stafford to pull the trigger on tight window throws that demand velocity.

I can say, without any qualification, that Stafford, who just finished his third NFL season and first in which he started 16 games, and Newton, the 2011 Offensive Rookie of the Year, are the best young quarterbacks in the league

http://nflfilms.nfl.com/2012/05/17/cosell-talks-newton-stafford-on-the-rise/

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/mlb/...dgers-agree-seven-year-deal-worth-215-million

Matthew Staffords high school teammate, and best friend, Clayton Kershaw gets a 7 years $215 Million deal.

Kershaw went through a slump for a little and eventually pulled through. Raw talent prevails in the end and Stafford, Kershaw both have it.

:jnc @ getting a QB coach over the offseason. Its like trying to get a college coach to teach Michael Jordan how to shoot a jump shot.

Greg Cosell:

http://nflfilms.nfl.com/2012/05/17/cosell-talks-newton-stafford-on-the-rise/

I agree that we should believe everything Greg Cosell says about Stafford:

NFL Films analyst Greg Cosell opined that Matthew Stafford's mechanics have been "atrocious" this season. ESPN analyst Ron Jaworski backed up the notion, explaining that Stafford's mechanics "seem to slip at times

Why would a guy with atrocious mechanics need a QB coach, hmmmmm........

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Kershaw is in shape though, and actually has throwing mechanics as well as accuracy.

Stafford's closer to this:

4UeAqSX.jpg

BigAT

Shut it down folks. He just compared Stafford to Jordan. :kas has been boiled down to its most pure essence, we have nowhere to go from here.

The Baltimore Sun lists some potential OC candidates for the Ravens, and this could be real interesting (and hilarious).

Brad Childress
Rob Chudzinski
Gary Kubiak
Jeff Hostler
Norv Turner
Kyle Shananhan
Mike Sullivan
Jim Zorn

I don't know how to feel. Am I really thinking that I'd want Norv Turner out of that group? Well, when Flacco tanks again, at least they'll be able to blame it on him having 3 different coordinators over six season.

Shut it down folks. He just compared Stafford to Jordan. :kas has been boiled down to its most pure essence, we have nowhere to go from here.

The best thing about it is that Jordan was a fiend for working out with coaches to improve his game, at UNC and in the pros. He is the exact opposite of Stafford.

Pimpwerx

Turns out Lazor is friends with my brother-in-law. I hope he does for Tanny what he did for Files. I don't like the piecemeal cobbling of the front office though. PEACE.

Turns out Lazor is friends with my brother-in-law. I hope he does for Tanny what he did for Files. I don't like the piecemeal cobbling of the front office though. PEACE.

Tell your brother in law to tell Lazor to check NFL Gaf on sundays, we'll advise him on his play calling as the season goes on.

JABEE

There's no need to mess with perfection. Matthew Stafford has perfect mechanics. He throws the ball like no one you have ever seen. No QB compares to Matthew Stafford. Did you know Stafford has thrown for 5000 yards in a single season? Dan Marino has nothing on Matthew Stafford. Matthew Stafford needs no QB Coach, just give him a Big Mac and some fries and he will throw you 6 TDs. Detroit SUPERBOWL XLIX.

Tenumi

Banned
I guess I just don't get the 'Stafford is fat' joke. I mean, he's just a few pounds heavier than Tom Brady. It's not like he's Jared Lorenzen or anything.

There's no need to mess with perfection. Matthew Stafford has perfect mechanics. He throws the ball like no one you have ever seen. No QB compares to Matthew Stafford. Did you know Stafford has thrown for 5000 yards. Dan Marino has nothing on Matthew Stafford. Matthew Stafford needs no QB Coach, just give him a Big Mac and some fries and he will throw you 6 TDs. Detroit SUPERBOWL XLIX.

Are we counting Taints in with those 6 TDs?

Doomsayer

I guess I just don't get the 'Stafford is fat' joke. I mean, he's just a few pounds heavier than Tom Brady. It's not like he's Jared Lorenzen or anything.

Don't take everything for face value here, it will make your stay much more enjoyable.

Stafford is huge, he throws so many picks because his fingers are always covered in wing sauce.

smh my pats loving cousin is trying to convince me that getting a hand job isn't cheating. (He's married btw) That's what happens when you have gronk and hernandez on your team.

Top Bottom